Yeah the jammy bastard…:rofl:

1 Like

Wara guess :smile::+1:

Sorrento? Let’s narrow it down.

Nice footwear :smile:

Lake Como :sunglasses:

Lake Como

1 Like

I’ll be glad to just score a few goals based on our current run of form. Also don’t think Guthrie will be playing as the squad travelled to Colchester yesterday and Guthrie is at home with his kids judging by his Instagram.

Weirdly I fancy us to win today.
■■■■ knows why, but think things might just click

1-2

I have strange feeling, it will be goal fest. Or I got cold. So 2-1 for one team. Which exactly? I have no idea.

I’m going with a 2–1 win to the saddlers and being as we can’t score it will come by Colchester scoring all the goals ,2 own goals and one for the self’s​:joy::joy:

Can someone explain the formation to me?!

These have goalscorers this could be a bad day at the office be overjoyed with a point

my guess is Liddle is playing cb and Holden is playing cm

Anyone got a clue what formation to expect with this starting XI? https://twitter.com/WFCOfficial/status/1170320816568844288?s=20

5-3-2 today …surprise Centre backs…Carke.Liddle and Jules…midfield 3 …Kinsella,Guthrie,Holden with Lavery and Gaffney up front…interesting. More skill in midfield…perhaps it will be good!

4-1-2-1-2 with Liddle at the base of the diamond and Holden at the tip?

Liddle played as a CH on Tuesday but in a back 4. I doubt we’ll finish the game in the same formation to whatever this is.

I’m no expert but that defensive line up looks a little suspect.