Colchester United (A) 7th Sept, 3pm

Seems to have a little more attacking intent than previous games. I agree that as much as I like both on them, Kinsella and Sinclair are very similar if we’re only going with 3 in midfield.

Will be surprised to see what formation we start with.

Could be 4-4-2 with Liddle and Jules as CH, Pring and Clark as the FBs, Holden and Norman on each wing, Guthrie and Kinsella in the middle, Lavery and Gaffney up top. But just about any other combination possible from what DC has done so far - not even a given that Roberts will play in goal!

He should be called Clarkio Ranieri :smile:

4 Likes

Not sure about leaving scarr out… On the whole I think he has been our best centre half in the opening 6 games :confused:

3 Likes

I think It’s 3-4-1 (Holden) -2 with Holden floating wherever.

Clarke looked better, when he played as centre back. So maybe that’s another option to try, I dunno. But i hope, gaffer knows what he is doing and that’s not some accidental rotation.

Wanky WM commentary on ifollow. Sound is 20 seconds ahead of the pictures :rage:
Now turned to mute

Just realised. This hasn’t been postponed due to international call-ups. Don’t we have international players any more?

Walsall’s had a shot, we’ve had a shot!!!
Where are the forwards/strikers? Jules & Guthrie having attempts??

Calm down. I’m sure we’ve had shots before. Didn’t we actually score recently?:grinning:

Doing OK so far
Problem is final 10th not final third

1 Like

Matt preston still doing a job, scored for Mansfield today.

Refs a bit of a porker

Is fatty still injured ?

1 Like

Roberts just earned his money right on half time

Who mate?

1 Like

Think he means Cook

2 Likes

We’ve been solid but haven’t even looked like scoring.

Colchester stewards doing their best to try and stir up trouble in the Walsall end.

Apart from that, nothing much happening at all.

1 Like

Solid in def, signs of an improvement in off. Very solid display in first half. Similar second and will be point. Or maybe even three, when strikers will play little bit better.

1 Like

Cook ? Not playing again

1 Like