Coventry City (A) EFL Trophy, Tue 3rd Sept, 7.45pm

Good in defence, audio very poor, offence slightly better, but no end product. Penalties? At least they hit the stands, so they can hit something :wink:

2 Likes

Funny that is.

Just looked at the Coventry forum. There asking to swap baka for Adebayo?

From what I watched he was our most lively player? He missed a pen… Granted

But worked hard and had good efforts?

1 Like

I repeat 1 goal in 7 and half hours. Absolutely shocking tbh

1 Like

Fringe players got a run out, jules looked good. The end

Just to confirm the stat, can you tell us this in another two threads?

1 Like

It seemed like 3 of the worse penalties ever. 2 from us into row z and the Coventry penalty so lacking power it dribbled to the keeper. All 3 probably go viral on social media.

Tell me which ones

1 Like

I think it confirms and reflects the sheer lack of quality in our squad, the goal scoring stat is very concerning

1 Like

To be honest no professional footballer should misses a penalty no matter who it is.unless it is a fantastic save.

At least we got the 1 in almost 8 hours. Look at that as a positive

Sorry re the statistic again

As on Saturday, I was continually logged out. It went in a circle like this:

Click back on the match thread.

Then 1 comes up again.

What’s going on?

Look at the goal scoring as a flight. We passed brussels, Moscow and Dubai. Next stop New Delhi. Let’s hope we don’t reach Singapore on Saturday

1 Like

The game doesn’t matter but the performance of certain players does.

I’m done with Josh Gordon to be honest and I think he should now be 4th choice. The missed header is full on atrocious. Same story with him and has been for the last year and a half. Couldn’t finish a jerk.

Good that Guthrie got minutes though. Rose should be pushing for a start. Prings best performance since Northampton.

Rest of them? Well Clarke’s going to have to work wonders I hope he’s the manager people tell me he is.

Agree

…that’s nearly as cheesy as “a goalkeeper shouldn’t be beaten at his near post. Very 1980’s. :joy::joy:

1 Like

Oh and as for Gaffney, I’ve been very sceptical of his signing but I won’t be jumping on him for missing a penalty. While Messi and Ronaldo are still missing the odd one I can handle one of our lads doing it in the reserves cup.

1 Like

Can’t beat the 80’s :smile:

3 Likes

Is that it?! Are we out of this rotten competition now? :+1:

1 Like

Sooner the better… I would not go to Wembley even if we reached the final.

Does anyone know if Adebayo’s penalty has landed yet?

4 Likes