Crawley Town (A) - Tue 16th March, 7pm

Happened a couple of times in league 1 so would be nothing new.

Surely got to go back to basics tonight, Wes and Wright either side of the CF. Fack wingbacks.

Been there and done that mate but maybe I should watch it again in case I missed something

Can I please ask you to add my 2 favourite members of staff also , have you guessed who it is yet!!

I said I wasn’t going to pay to watch this after Barrow.
Deep down I know I’m probably going to.I’m fighting it. Will power of a crack addict.

4231 will always be my formation of choice but you have to build a team around it to pull it off so without Holden it’s not worth using.
With the team we have I’d go 442 for rest of the season , survive then recruit new players around the managers choice of formation! I can’t stand 5 at the back! We defo need another midfielder in Holdens mold!

So for this game I’d go 442

Roberts
Norman white Sadler melbourne
Nolan Kinsella perry mcdonald
Gordon Wright

Based on our injuries and our terrible strikers

I just expe… hoping for a good game. Who knows, maybe this time formation tombola will pick 2-3-5. Five strikers? I know, a bit brave, but someone could just hold an Adebayo cardboard poster to make numbers and terrify opponents.

Dutton is demanding that players take ownership and responsibility tonight. I wish he would.

My theory about Friday night’s debacle, is that (given the rules that Dutton inherited from Clarke), no-one wanted to be man of the match and find themselves dropped for this game.

No more messing about . Dutton needs to play round pegs in round holes.

Folk still talking about Holden! Do we REALLY imagine that he will play in a Walsall shirt again before his transfer to fail? If his ‘injury’ aint better by now it certainly won’t be before the end of this traumatic season! Forget him.

Where are Southend and Grimsby going to get points from apart from Walsall and gain 9 points.

Wonder if the Tombola has been scrapped now.

From what I read, Holden has some ligament injury and as far as I know, it can be a real ■■■■■■ thing to have. I’ve seen players who never returned to pre injury level, so the only thing left is patience. A lot of rehabilitation too. And of course when he agreed a deal somewhere else, he could not be too eager to play now.

I reckon he’ll play Melbourne and Norman wing backs with scarr/ Callum Cockerill-Mollett, white and sadler cbs. Vincent, Perry and kinsella midfield with Wright and lavery up top. Wings backs are here till the end of the season imo

Mat Sadler?

1 Like

First thing the DOF sorted out mate.

Does anybody on here anybody at all see what Dutton sees in osadebe?? Seriously over McDonald and Wright? 5 at bk again 532

Anyone want to guess that one?

Look at the lack of creativity in that side…

1 Like

I expect a 0-0 by half time at best then formation change to 442 as 532 has never and will never work with us

5-3-2 by the look of it - Clarke back to replace Scarr rather than CCM. Let’s hope he scores another like he did down there last season!

He makes himself available for a pass