Crawley Town (A) - Tue 16th March, 7pm

Yep two strikers but aside from Norman who can actually cross to get to them?

Bit more experience at least with Clarke and Sinclair starting but think I can already see a flaw in this 11…

I’m seeing 4-3-3

Rose

White
Clarke
Sadler
Melbourne

Norman
Kinsella
Sinclair

Osadebe
Lavery
Gordon

Is Perry out injured? Starts a couple then not even on the bench …

3-4-1-2 not sure about Osadebe. I’d have gone for Wright or even Wes.

1 Like

It is a very attacking bench …

1 Like

@RobHarv3y

Along with predicting the match result, please can you include a predict the formation option?, ta?

:wink:

Looks like it’s playing for a draw or to hit the mighty Crawley on the counter.

Kinsella and Sinclair will not keep the ball, so id imagine the plan is for them to turn the ball over and hit Josh and Lavery early.

Who know? Might work.

But also might not.

It’s reasonably attacking with osadebe, gordon & lavery, no?

I’d question how the ball would get to them. Seems like the plan will be to hit the channels.

1 Like

Osadebe attacking :rofl: give over

2 Likes

I expect a lot of hoof ball and a little effort. No passes through midfield , I don’t understand playing a passing formation then Using Kinsella and Sinclair??? Playing with 91/2 men with osadebe and two short strikers Ona. Hoof team
I hate the fact that I know I am going to pay to watch them play and I’m 95% sure I’m gonna hate it! Please Dutton please make it worthwhile!

I was going off how we looked better when Norman came on as a wing back against Barrow, and also it seems Melbourne’s best position. But who knows how the runes have fallen tonight - Sinclair back in from the cold to hold Clarke’s hand?

No Wright. But Osadebe in. If I were Dean Smith, I would recall the lad. He has quality, can do a job for us but continuity Clarke is messing him around.

I hope that in going for a Director of Football, LP isn’t simply kicking the can down the road.

If things turn out as expected tonight, a Port Vale win will see them overtake us.

Again we have nothing on the wings, crap formation.

Back Off

6 Likes

We’ve got nothing to worry about because Dutton heading straight to the top, our Leigh said so. 3-0 win lavery hatrick

1 Like

Crap selection maybe, but I doubt even BD will know the formation until after kick off!

1 Like

Sorry mate, great selection … up the Osadebe!

1 Like

No Perry or Vincent, better than Sinclair and Kins imo.