Crewe Alexandra (H) Feb 1st, 3pm

Hmmm. They’ve drawn their last two away games. Against The Macc Lads and Scunny. Consistent but not trailblazing.

Largely cancelled each other out at their place, and if our selected XI actually turn up, and play with some coherence, should end up being a tight affair again.

Special nod to their decent full back missing a vowel on his shirt. Ng. Think he’s in the periodic table.

1 Like

Jesus thank god you’ve said that

I thought i was ■■■■■■ up and miss-read his shirt at there place…

1 Like

Cannot see anything other than a Crewe win. That is why i am giving it a miss. 2-0 or 3-0. Will just be a ■■■■ show. No wonder the mod on here as done what he has done.

After Tuesday our fav gift score of the season i’m afraid 1 - 3, all from set pieces

On assumption Clarke is injured, I go for
L Roberts, Norman, Scarr, K Roberts, Sadler: McDonald, Holden, Kinsella, Pring: Gordon, Lavery
And a 1-0 win. Mind you I have already started the Brexit celebrations!!

1 Like

They’ve sold 600 advance tickets, and of course you can pay on the day so should be a decent following.

Probably about 800 then .which is poor really considering how many we would be taking to there place if we were sat 3rd in the table

2 Likes

To be fair we only gave them 600 initially, so they’ve actually sold out what they had.

Walsall 4 Crewe 1, Adebayo hat trick plus a MacDonald penalty. Then half a dozen changes for the next game of course.

2 Likes

If, Like me, You are not going it is the commentary match on Radio Stoke. First home Saturday game i am missing in yonks.

I dunno about Radio Sjoke but i know the club site you can watch for £10 or listen for £2.50?

Radio wm never cover us so thats always a no hope

You cant watch a weekend match on it.

You can if you use a VPN and pretend to be abroad…

1 Like

That is something i would have to get done for me. i am clueless with gadgets.

Thats crazy and makes the whole idea pretty pointless

I just checked and you can listen for £2.50 but not watch as you said

1 Like

As I had to go down that route myself a couple of weeks ago, I can give you some pointers.

For a start, what device(s) have you got to watch it on? I was limited to my mobile, but you might have a tablet, laptop, desktop, smart TV or some other weird and wonderful gadget …

1 Like

A really old Laptop. I can use my Daughters i-phone. I think that is what it is. I use that to watch Rugby League on our-league.

2 members of my household have said they know how to make it look as though we are abroad.

Attendance 4200 contributing to Blofeld’s new helicopter pad. Sad, but can’t be bothered

Shouting Ingerland at the top of your voice and looking like a lobster doesn’t count :wink:

3 Likes