Crewe Alexandra (H) Feb 1st, 3pm

First thing you need to do is go to the OS (on the device you’re using), click on the link to iFollow and download the right version of the app for the device.

The app is free, as is the basic level of membership you can sign up to (gives you access to some content such as the extended match highlights, but not the daily interviews, “news”, etc - have to pay for a higher level of membership to access that stuff). The live match video stream is charged separately to your membership - and won’t be available to you for a Saturday game if you’re identified as being in the UK (presumably by your IP/ISP). You can edit your membership to set up your payment options (e.g. credit card) to save a bit of time later in case you get any issues - and so you don’t have to keep re-entering every time you use it (obviously if you are a bit wary of this sort of thing with online payments then don’t bother until you need it).

Now go onto your app store and download your preferred VPN app. The one I used successfully used 2 weeks ago was Melon VPN recommended by HKPete.

Connect up the VPN to a non-UK route, then go back into iFollow - you should see the option to buy the live stream/audio is available to you this time as it thinks you are now not in the UK.

As has been said, it costs £10 for a video stream - but that is if you are UK based (e.g. for midweek games that are available here). It depends on where it thinks you are calling in from as to the price it will charge you. I was charged $10 Canadian - less than £6; you might find an option that brings it down even more.

Up to you whether you purchase in advance or leave it until just before the game starts (did mine early in case any issues needed sorting that might impinge on game watching time) but remember to connect to the same VPN that you used to register.

A few minutes before 3pm, connect up and watch the game. Make sure your device is connected to the mains so it doesn’t run out of battery part way through (nightmare!)

1 Like

1-3 we ain’t winning this if we can’t beat the likes of Morecambe at home.

1 Like

Weve got this , this is a typical Walsall win game

We’ll play reasonably well, it will be 1-1 going into stoppage time and a defensive error will gift Crewe a winner…

1 Like

We’ll win today

Win win win cus that’s what we do

How many you had?! :joy:

1 Like

Really hope Guthrie does not start today as we will get completely over run in the middle of the park. To me all he is useful for is as a substitute for the last 15 mins.

Still pissed from pouring my own soco last night :joy: but it is what we are famous for, lose to the worst teams in the league and beat some of the best, it’s just what we do :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:b

2 Likes

I think today is going to be another lesson in where we can only dream of being as a football side. If we concede a goal early, well, I dont think I need to add any more!!! Doesn’t mean that we wont get behind the lads as we always do. Let’s show them that we still care and be that extra man again. UTS.

2 Likes

Draw, but sorry. Enthusiasm lacking. Not after window, but general feeling is quite deflated.

Whatever yam on give me some chunk :rofl:

1 Like

Hopefully Crewe bring a few, cause usually a decent crowd gets Walsall up for it.

1 Like

L.Roberts; Facey, Scarr, Sadler, Pring; Holden, Kinsella, Sheron, McDonald; Lavery, Gordon

Substitutes: Rose; Norman, Jules; Sinclair, Guthrie, Nolan; Adebayo

That’s a coincidence…so can we…:smile:

1 Like

Is Bates injured?

The thing is,DC has got this thing where he like’s to give talented youth players a chance at every opportunity,except,in reality he doesn’t…:thinking:

So the random player selector machine has come up with this team for today’s match. Why did it select Facey instead of Norman, Sheron over Sinclair, Sadler instead of Jules? I presume the formation will be 4-2-3-1. Let’s hope we get the win.

As you say @Saddlertd,no one knows what the team or formation will be (not even DC) until they put the team sheet through the randomiser just before 2pm.

1 Like

Not going today . Still not got tuesdays performance out my head .carnt justify spending £20 sit in the wind and cold watching gordon out of position .adebayo trip himself up .lavery give it a go and still score no goals . Big fan of wes but hard to no wich version of him will play today .
Midfielders passing side ways and defenders hoofing it up field to no1 …il stay home today .hope they prove me wrong .enjoy the match to people going

2 Likes