Crewe next away game. Who's gooin?

That’s a bit cruel,calling a kid AFKALS Junior,does he get bullied?

Over 700 sold now apparently. Those 2 batches of 849 will definitely be sold out by Saturday at this rate

Yep confirmed by ticket office.

The away stand we are in can house 1,680 I think. With the option for a few more behind the goal.

1 Like

I’ve just got my 4

Got my 4 today , sales must be around the 800 mark now.

I will not be there.

2 Likes

Need another batch.

Looks like we might get close to filling the side but won’t need to spill round the corner to behind the goal.

Ordered my ticket yesterday plus my 3 nephews coming

Purchased three this afternoon as well as collecting free Crawley tickets.

Ticket’s just arrived. One of the easiest aways for me. Far easier than getting to Bescot.

Snap, as I said the ticket office were brill (when I eventually got through!)
Even the wife is coming with me, despite Dagfields antique centre only being a couple of miles away!
Even admitted the other day that she now realises what they are trying to do with the bag of wind…“they have to try to stick it in the net a the other end right?” Someone should have given her a post as motivator to last seasons squad!

I’ve just bought 2 tickets for me and my Son Tatooine_Strip_Club_Junior :stuck_out_tongue: well I say junior but he is 22 now :stuck_out_tongue:

Just as a heads up my ticket numbers were 799 & 800 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

800 with a week to go is really impressive, win Saturday and you can stick a further 5/600 on top of that next week (easy).

4 Likes

It’s great that we take that many supporters away with us, and some of them are quite boisterous, but i can’t help thinking this winds the opposing stewards up, and think they have the right to get a bit heavy handed :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Like at Northampton you mean … till one got nutted , and his nose went squish .
They just jumped in because fans were having a good time , no trouble or anything till those two idiots tried to impress everyone by trying to grab a couple of our fans , then bam … can only say they caused that problem themselves :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

exactly :wink:

I really do hope we can reach the heights of away support we used to take everywhere , we were a proper club then , and hopefully we are on the road to replicate those heady days

5 Likes

The funniest away moment of last season was when one of our fans decided to do a lap of honour around the cordoned off areas of Oakwell, pursued by half a dozen inpet stewards.

With 950 tickets sold already… Looks like we could well sell out. With still over a week left before the game. UTS

1 Like

So, a Steward on mimimum wage who is old enough to be a grandfather probably, receives a headbutt, which was absolutely not necessary from a Walsall fan who then sneaks off to the back of the stand for 10 minutes until the fuss dies down. Meanwhile the Steward is taken out to be treated possibly at the hospital when he was only doing his job.
How we can glorify or justify those actions is beyond me

7 Likes