Crewe next away game. Who's gooin?

I was there we won 1-2 my mate has a DeLorean :joy:

The club, fair play to them already used initiative to put another 400 tickets on sale before Saturdays home game which means we would have 849 tickets in total

We’ve already sold over 500 of those so they’ll probably have to get some more in as I can see the 800 being sold easily

Great support again and looking like another top away day

1 Like

I think we will be looking about 1300 at crewe

Would be quality support that, would be nice if we could push to sell the 1700 though and pack the whole stand out . Another win Saturday and who knows

1 Like

Convincing win Saturday. What with the new wave of optimism and a short journey I think it will be 1700,guaranteed. UTS

1 Like

Definitely. If we can take 1455 to Northampton plus the extras in the home end we can take 1700 to Crewe

Up to 500 sales on official site now.

Same for me, just from Leeds.

Got my ticket last week, looking forward to it.

1 Like

I’m gewin. That crappy little side stand will the roof lifted off

I’m gooin’ too, plus two others, Just got the tickets.

Mate got mine today so 5 of us going

Does that mean you managed to get through on the phone? Has someone given you the secret number?

1 Like

Ha ha :smile: no my mate from work got me one it was the only way round it :wink:

how much is it mate?

£16 return , bargain

1 Like

I’d say more than that, surely everyone who went to Northampton (give or take a few depending on work/holidays etc) will be there, then you’ll have the ones that missed out for Northampton, then you’ve got the possibility of a few turning up on the day if it’s pay on the day.

Beat Forest Green and there will be easily 15/1600+

Not sure even losing to the vegans would dent the numbers much right now.

Yes, AFKALS Jr and I are looking to go.
I’ll speak to him later and see what he thinks.

Booked trains and ordered the tickets this morning. Weirdly, £3.50 cheaper on Crewe’s e-ticketing website compared to Walsall’s, and I have the tickets on my phone ready to go!

Looks as though there is no service charge on their site whereas I think it’s £1.25 per ticket on ours

I normally just phone the ticket office though

1 Like