D 0-0 (L 3-4 pens) vs Doncaster Rovers (H) - Carabao Cup R1 - Tue 10th Aug, 7:45pm

Maybe is just for season passes then, says on mine “you already have access to this match”

I’m not bothered with this competition now we need to concentrate on going up I used to be desperate to do well in it when we finished comfortably in league 1 every season and would see teams like Yeovil and Bradford having great run’s but for now I obviously want us to get through but won’t be bothered if we don’t.

1 Like

According to the Preston North End web site the Carabo Cup is not available for streaming on ifollow either domestically or internationally. You can get audio but not visual.

1 Like

Am sure I watched last season, maybe they changed it this season. Guess I’ll have to wait until tomorrow and see what happens.

My memory may be letting me down here. Was it Sheffield Wednesday last season? I think it was on Sky if I remember rightly.

What happened last season won’t have much relevance to how it works this year I don’t think as it was working under a different set of rules because no fans were allowed in stadiums.

1 Like

Yeah, our first game of last season

1 Like

Doesn’t look like many people are going to this looking at the online ticket system hardly any tickets been sold attendance of about 2,500 I think.

I think our real lack of desire over previous seasons will put many off.

Same here.

A win and a cup run would be a bonus but I’d rather the number 1 priority be getting out of this league.

Your memory is better than mine, I ay got a clue even who we played, it must have been as forgettable as most of our recent cup exploits.

Disappointing if so IMO

It is mate, but realistically until we produce a winning team it won’t change.

That’s what I was saying to someone after Tranmere to get some more of those followings this season we really need a winning team as much as the fans are as we’ve been told going to play a important part this season we need to be getting positive results to encourage people to go we’ve got some Very strange new places to go this season Sutton United, Harrogate,Barrow for example it would be great to take loads of fans to those kind of place’s

1 Like

I think for me and you and also the core of our fan base, there’s plenty of excitement that the new season brings.

But out side of that there are an awful lot of disillusioned supporters who have just stopped going. Realistically we’ve now gone 6 years without winning a game of any note ,that’s horrific.

1 Like

Just had a look at iFollow subscriptions over a VPN. I can get the next 2 Saturday game streams (not available to UK users) but for tomorrow night’s it says “This match is not yet ready for purchase”.

Not exactly clear what that means (will it become ready later??) but EFL Cup & Trophy and FA Cup games aren’t usually available on iFollow. It was only done as an exception last season as we weren’t allowed into grounds to watch in person. However, even then they didn’t do games that were being otherwise televised - which included our thrilling 0-0 (lost on penalties) with Sheff Wed as that was on Sky.

BTW Next Tuesday’s league match against Scunny is available to anyone - even in the UK (it’s just Saturday at 3:00pm games that are overseas-only).

1 Like

Yes this is doing my head in aswell. Pay more than enough money to follow the team. I’ve booked 2 games and charged me nearly 10 in booking fees ridiculous! Can’t get through to the ticket office. I’m trying to see if I need to fetch parking pass as was told would be in post.

https://twitter.com/WFCOfficial/status/1424686338301997061?s=20

My dad has received his plastic ST but his disabled parking pass (carried over from last season) wasn’t with with it despite the ticket office confirming they knew he was due one before I even asked about it when sorting out his card. They said it was flagged up on his account and he’d receive it before the start of the season along with his ST.

Unless it comes in tomorrow’s post, that means he’s got a journey down there to pick it up before the game as it will be too late on the night - trying to park up without it so he can go to the ticket office to collect and then show the parking stewards so they let him in to start with (or something like that :confused:)

1 Like

Or the postage fee that they have been charging online users even if receiving as a download.

Saft question… but… whats the status of Holden?

I feel were being kept in the dark about his return. We really miss the lad.

Agreed. How can they charge me a pound postage for an emailed ticket?