D 0-0 (L 3-4 pens) vs Doncaster Rovers (H) - Carabao Cup R1 - Tue 10th Aug, 7:45pm

Going on what Taylor said last week don’t think we will see Holden for a while. He’s training but obviously not match fit. I’m no expert but I would be surprised if we see him back before October at least.

Are people still boycotting that papa John’s trophy or has that all been forgotten about now , It has been a bit daft when everybody boycotted it then the last 3 finals have luckily for the EFL had teams like Sunderland Coventry and Portsmouth in them , I’d love it if Salford vs Brighton u23s was the final :joy:

Is this game on ifollow if you are out of the country?

You can even get your jab before the game!

1 Like

Not by the look of this checker. Put your region in, and see.
https://www.efl.com/broadcast-schedule/

It says that EFL Trophy (Papa John) games will be available on iFollow apart from those being broadcast. Now the list of games UNAVAILABLE (anywhere) includes our games in that competition against Northampton and FGR but not Brighton yoof (i.e. that is on iFollow) - so does that mean we’re being shown on proper telly for those 2 games that iFollow isn’t streaming? Don’t think I’ve seen any announcements about it …

Might just get my second one done tonight then if I’m early enough.

Dunno.That bit in bold about Papa John’s might be too recent for them to have updated yet .Or they might be holding off until they do know which ones are televised.

Is it straight to penalties tonight, does anyone know? The EFL site has the rules for last season’s competition, but not this season’s.

Usually ET, I know last season went to pens straight away though

1 Like

Here you go @geordiesaddler perfect opportunity to get jabbed :wink:

If you are going tonight do be careful about parking on the retail park.
It does look as if they are looking to bring in some revenue from fines, suppose they need it with all the empty units.

1 Like

To answer my own question, there is no extra time in rounds 1 - 5, drawn matches go straight to penalties.

For those who are getting the bus up from the town, there has been an accident in the Bradford Place bus station so no buses coming in or out of there and it was all taped off as of half hour ago.

Look like buses are terminating and leaving from further up the road in Bradford Street.

Is it time to lump on yet?

1 Like

https://twitter.com/joeedwards_star/status/1425151990875762691?s=21

Back after 18 long months and wow feels great and never seen the pitch look so good is like a carpet lol

5 Likes

Looks like we just need to roll up, pile on the pressure and give them a good beating

1 Like