D 0-0 vs Bradford City (H) - League Two - Tue 7th March, 7:45pm

Potential for this to be postponed maybe because of the weather? Who knows, either way it will be freezing cold, and you may have the chance to reacquaint yourself with our old friends Andy Cook and Emmanuel Osadebe.

Who isn’t going to this even though you have a ST? I’m one of them!

Walsall vs Bradford City - Match Result
  • Walsall Win
  • Draw
  • Bradford City Win
  • Don’t Care

0 voters

1 Like

Our 8th must win game in a row. :grin:

3 Likes

Can we start to have a don’t care option on preview polls till the end of season :smiley:

4 Likes

Of course.

1 Like

I expect humiliation by our ex players while Flynn plays 2 defenders and whines that what the supporters told me to do. Think I’m coming down with a bug myself or is that wishful thinking

Cook to score his obligatory goal, and Osadebe to look like Messi.

1 Like

Time to bounce back from the Manager and the team. 2- 0 to us.

Last Tuesday I was stuck in the traffic chaos around J10. I thought “Im glad this isn’t next Tuesday otherwise Id have missed the match”. I’ve got a horrible feeling 30 minutes in I’ll be wishing I was sruck in traffic :confused:

2 Likes

Messi is also likely score a wonder goal

1 Like

Call me sad or loyal or nothing better to do or just hoping we can put a good performance in after this poor run of results, I’ll be there.

Cook is sure to score against us as all strikers returning here seem to do on a regular basis, another striker we had that we sort of peed off, and he peed us off in return …wish he still played for us certainly knows where the back of the net is.

1 Like

This is an 11:45 kick off for me on Tuesday as I get into LA on Monday evening.
Should be perfect for the jet lag. I’ll be gone before half-time

0-2 5508 including 980 of them

1 Like

You won’t make half time

1 Like

I’m not going to be there, health still an issue sadly after sitting in the cold watching yesterday’s dismal showing against Barrow. Obviously we will win this because I’m absent.

I will be going but I don’t really want to. More out of a sense of duty as anything else. It is actually painful when you pretty much know what to expect.

I didn’t miss it Saturday just a slight feeling of guilt that I wasn’t there supporting the team.

Bradford playing well now, I expect another defeat but would love it if we could show a bit more attacking intent at least.

1 Like

Not going as dont want to be depressed freezing my tits off.

I have heard they plan a pitch inspection tuesday in prep for the cold weather.

What are the odds on Cook scoring (at any time)?

I have a season ticket
It’s freezing cold and Bradford are going to destroy us
It’s so hard to motivate myself to go to this one
My heart says stay with my family at home and cuddle my boys , my head says stay at home In the warm where I’m not going to be miserable all night watching cook shush the fans after his hat trick
So why am I still undecided

4 Likes

Just remember, you’re decision next season will be 2.50 more expensive next season based in the blue pop lower

I went Saturday against my better judgement so don’t think I’ll bother with this.

Not going to this. Can only see a Bradford win but who knows, been a few times we’ve ended a shit run by beating someone decent.

2 Likes

Got season ticket, not going and not planning on getting to any more games before season ends.

3 Likes