D 0-0 vs Bradford City (H) - League Two - Tue 7th March, 7:45pm

They any good? :wink:

2 Likes

I havenā€™t got the energy for this. It will be freezing too. This is the sort of game we usually get a result (not that it matters now!).

We dont win on a Tuesday :man_shrugging:

Not to worry weā€™ve got Isaac Zinedine Zidane Hutchinson :wink:

ā€œStafflersā€

Not racing back from work to drive 45 minutes up the motorway to watch another poor performance in the freezing cold. Cook to score at anytime must be a safe bet

3 Likes

Canā€™t be arsed.

Wouldnā€™t be shocked if we win, really donā€™t care if we draw, and I expect a loss.

We are just an average league two team.

Does anyone have a list of the players contracted for next season? I donā€™t know if Iā€™ve seen it elsewhere - but curious to see how many are out of contractā€¦

3 Likes

Wonā€™t be going to this, Iā€™ll watch from the sofa.

1-1 draw.

A massive 9/2 just lumped a tenner on it

1 Like

I shall be there, in the cold, lacking enthusiasm. I donā€™t expect much but surely the performance has to be better than against Barrow, which was a shocker.
Maybe a 1-1 draw with Cook notching for both teams.

1 Like

Just rewatched the Barrow game. The performance wasnā€™t as bad as i initially thought on Saturday. A lot was to do with Barrow playing deep and denying us space to create anything.

Bradford wont play like that (I suspect), so I fancy a more open game with plenty of chances. However we just arent capable of scoring many goals so I think 1-1 too.

I know itā€™s time consuming and after a bad result often painful, but people would be shocked at the value in watching a game a second time in the cold light of day. Itā€™s why managers do it the following morning and will often make the team do it. Itā€™s why analytics teams will clip every players individual involvements and group together all team actions. It gives the chance to view without the emotion and a clear head / eyes.

You will more often than not see a completely different game to the one you remember seeing.

:+1:

1 Like

We could have played till this morning and still not broke them down.We are too slow,laboured and predictable in the build up on almost every occasion.I said this Saturday after the game that all you need to do is shuffle across the pitch as a unit and shuffle back the other way and we have no clue of how to penetrate it.

Iā€™d want to start mcentee and maddox
Surely playing a cb who can pass will make a big difference and it was harsh on him being the one taken off.
He is going to be more effective than daniels white and monthe at passing a ball and helping the team retain effective posession

3 Likes

Said to my grandson on Saturday it was like watching table football

You get more movement from the table football midfielders.

1 Like

Thereā€™s 4 season ticket holders in my house 7 of us attend in total with nephews, we wonā€™t be going.
Iā€™m not rushing around , missing dinner to get there and watching another disappointing game.
Canā€™t see anything but a loss but hope Iā€™m wrong.

3 Likes

Looks like there will be no one behind the goal with over 5000 in attendance then.

1 Like

Iā€™d go 4231.

Evans

White Daniels Monthe Gordon

Comley Maddox

(Wilkinson/Riley/Maher/DJT Hutchinson Knowles

Stevens

Wonā€™t happen.

This for me Aswell
Though I would like to see mcentee play.
Daniels / monthe know they are undroppable and imo are becoming complacent for it . They have both dropped off a lot recently