D 0-0 vs Bradford City (H) - League Two - Tue 7th March, 7:45pm

More movement from Subbuteo players lol

1 Like

You wouldnā€™t play kinsella then :wink:

Oh god no :joy:

I actually think Comley has been satisfactory recently - and based on form/injuries over the last few games - he would get the nod.

Just anything but Comsella please.

3 Likes

Well I wonā€™t be there - I was already not planning to go as have a bowls match but now got the dreaded COVID which means I wonā€™t be doing that either!!!

1 Like

Who would you play and what formation? Something has to change
Iā€™d like Maher to Atleast be on the bench

If we lose this is mf on very thin ice??

1 Like

I canā€™t see the Americans being as understanding as pomlett so could very much be on a razors edge

1 Like

I canā€™t see them getting rid of Flynn yet tbh.Surely you have to give him the summer window and up until the Christmas period to see where we sit in the league.If we are around where we are now Iā€™d be looking to make a change if we are in the playoffs or on the edge let him carry on.

1 Like

The BBC forecast for tomorrow in the Bescot area is minus one degree at 2200 hours, so he could be on literal thin ice, but Iā€™m not sure about metaphorical. I would imagine Pomcott and Boylett will continue to back him, for now.

1 Like

Would you go up until Christmas like me mate or would you want to pull the plug much earlier?

Iā€™m not on the side of considering sacking just yet. These poor runs of form canā€™t go unquestioned though.

I think he needs to be set targets for the rest of this season. Iā€™m not sure what would be acceptable, we still need 11 points to match last seasonā€™s total, that would be a start. Maybe he already has targets set.

Itā€™s been another very disappointing season but with a bit of a cup run and a glimmer of hope for a short while at least. So definitely more time should be given in my opinion.

1 Like

More like watching a table in an empty room

I would be flabbergasted to see McEntee in the team. Against Stockport, the official site posted a video where everybody could hear the manager call him soppy :cow2:

The marking on the Barrow goal was also horrendous.

White will play again but McEntee has been a big disappointment, for me.

I will be there as usual, but I must confess I am not desperately looking forward to it after Saturdayā€™s performance. I thought the Newport game was poor, but Saturdayā€™s first half reached a new low for me, it was awful. For almost the first time this season I was critical of our defence, sure their goal was slightly fortunate with the deflected pass that found their striker Waters, but it was the amount of mis-placed passes by the usually reliable White, Monthe and Daniels but especially McEntee. The defence has been our bedrock this season, and if they start falling apart then god help us. I am going for an optimistic 1-1 draw tomorrow :crossed_fingers:

I donā€™t know. I suppose they will have a look at the end of the season and see how he has done compared to what they expected from him, and in what areas progress has been made, and in what others we have regressed.

1 Like

On Saturday in the interview after the game he looked like dc did when we were on that bad run

2 Likes

I will be there.

I might even venture out from the bar, on occasion!

1 Like

After watching Saturdayā€™s drivel who amongst us could expect any better against a resurgent play off bound Bradford.
One guarantee is that Cooky will score, hope for an acceptable 0-2, just hope they donā€™t do a Liverpool v Manure on us.
Season over, wasted opportunity, appalling January transfer recruiting and we are forced to watch unmitigated, random, uncoached headless chicken impersonators (who work hard in training you know) embarrassing us allā€¦the way the team (which continues to be totally different for every match for no apparent reason, then changed after 20 minutes) is playing with no confidence, we will have to have some very lucky moments to enable us to stay in lower mid table.

Iā€™m half hoping for a P-P tomorrow and for it to be rearranged on a warmer night! If itā€™s on, will be there but not confident at all. 1-3.

King crod hasnā€™t raised his concerns for the Audience yet