D 0-0 vs Carlisle United (A) - League Two - Sat 12th Nov, 3pm

Don’t let the government know you’ve got a 5th bedroom, they’ll be grabbing it off you to house someone, they’re running out of hotels.:grin:

Eurghhh. Least interesting trip on the calendar. At least they’re a decent side this year.

I’d take a draw.

Not even a question to me. Been one of our best players all season. Knowles playing decent there once out of position shouldn’t erase those performances.

Agreed. Although this is one we will probably win, as there isn’t as much expectation for us to get 3 points.

I know how you feel. I have to clean the windows in the guest wing this weekend.

1 Like

Another fix :grin:

Shouldn’t take too long
0885077c208832ab9a6377e882b63feb--furniture-vintage-wood-furniture

11 Likes

Saddlers to win even though Flynn wins MOM award

1 Like

Quite a big game this one in terms of where the season could lead. Win this and we are right in the mix. A loss isn’t terminal of course. I will go for a draw with a late equaliser.

1 Like

2-2… can only remember seeing us win once here.

Will be happy as long as I get there tomorrow, last year I stayed at family’s in Cumbria then all trains to Carlisle were cancelled from late Saturday morning so I never made it :joy:

My last visit to Carlise was the first game of the 1992 season. We came away with a 4-3 win. Here’s hoping for the same tomorrow

1 Like

I see Jack Earing is back in the squad.Competition for places is hotting up. Good news .

5 Likes

Could have given you a lift! Was staying near kendal. Mind you we were completely dire so you didn’t miss much.

1 Like

I really hope the manager of the month curse doesn’t take hold.It looks like we are getting there now and players are buying into what’s being asked of them.I’d take a draw today and move on I’ll go for Desmond.

That is good news! We were told 3 months as I recall. But we do have the players so as not have to rush him back.

Another freak injury which came about by him taking a shot at goal if I remember rightly :thinking:.

Yes - it was such an unusual thing to do…

3 Likes

:rofl:Offer here,
I really think is a massive game, what Carlisle away ?, I hear you say.

3 points and we continue the upward surge, a loss and back to square one and another false dawn over…

I expect us to win, a decent time to play them and if Horrorgate can score 3 , then we certainly can nab a brace.

2-0 for the Saddlers

Just had a notification that my train from crewe to carlisle has been cancelled, thanks avanti!

3 Likes

Don’t usually do a prediction but had a vivid dream last night that Maddox scored a hat-trick this weekend.

1 - 3 to The Saddlers