Walsall vs Carlisle United - Match Result
  • Walsall Win
  • Draw
  • Carlisle United Win

0 voters

4 Likes

Tough game. Poundland bescot stadium is always a hard place to go
1-1 draw
I’m actually going first game in 4 for me with my season ticket. Taking mom so she can have some peace and quiet

Not looking forward to this game at all.Two teams at opposite ends of the confidence spectrum and all I can see happening is us getting royally hammered.They’ll turn up and give us a bit of respect for the first 20 minutes as most teams playing away from home do, but when they realise all we can do is pass sideways across the back(with however many we play at the back that day) and then hoof it after we fail to have the quality to pass through midfield they’ll soon get some confidence and most probably give us a lesson in how it should be done.So it’s a comfortable 3 or 4 nil loss for me Kristian Dennis to score at least one.

5-1 home win (Williams 2 , Wilkinson 2 , Riley 1) but now have suddenly realised that I am unduly influenced by the amount of alcohol I’ve drunk this evening.
5- 1 defeat.

1 Like

Friend for a fiver offer, so it will be a cracking game that will live in memoirs for a long time. At least for one team.

2 Likes

This will be horrible and show how far we have fallen since the cup tie. We have a team that are not interested anymore a captain and player of the year injured and a manager who has no answers, an easy 3-0 win for the Cumbrians

3 Likes

He’s going to start Williams isnt he ? Just to annoy me I think.

2 Likes

We’re shite, I’m playing golf instead… feck em

I’m not going. Not worth the effort to drive over and see us lose.

So happy I didn’t renew for next season.

1 Like

Can’t see anything other than a comfortable away win.

1 Like

Certain easy peasy win for the Cumbrians 0-3.

Carlisle impressed me in the cuptie but we won in the end simply by bullying them. We don’t do that to to teams now so a comfortable win for Carlisle is my prediction. I won’t be there not because I am boycotting (no pun intended) the game but because I have COVID. After almost 3 years it has got me and it ain’t pleasant.

1 Like

The second half of the cup tie against Carlisle was some of the best football we’ve played all season. However, as @WalsallOne we are nowhere near the same side now.

Can see nothing other than a comfortable Carlisle win.

Looks a really tough fixture. Carlisle are a high quality side and we will have to be at our best to get anything from the game which we have been far from recently. With confidence rock bottom the players really need to supporters behind them to give them that boost. Looking on the online sales and a bumper bank holiday audience anticipated in excess of 6,000.

1 Like

Well Carlisle will know the Bescot is a tough place to go…oh hang on

3 Likes

That’s a Fore Nil prediction from yourself then?

1 Like

Me too. It feels strangely liberating not to have renewed - like I’ve escaped a captor’s snare.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that W1. Hope you feel better soon :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks …I have had a rough few days but am getting better.

19 Likes

I echo those sentiments.

3 Likes