D 0-0 vs Carlisle United (H) - League Two - Mon 10th April, 3pm

When we say we are feeling confident nowadays mate, it means that we don’t think that they will beat us by more than 3 :laughing: :wink:

1 Like

I think that Flynn has got away very lightly so far in terms of the fan reaction on matchdays. When i think back to the treatment Whitney, Keates, Clarke, Dutton and Taylor have all had in the recent past, Flynn has had a very easy ride ao far. Not that i condone such abuse, but he has had no where near the past treatment of managers. Whitney used to get dogs abuse even after we had won ffs.

If we don’t start well today I can see fans turning very quickly.

3 Likes

MF in McDonalds! Even he won’t pay the price for a Bescot burger.:grin:

Was it the Carlisle cup game when there was a fracas in the tunnel after the game?

If so… odds on White, Low and Labadie sent off?

As I am not going today I have rashly spent £10 to watch it on ifollow…I must be mad as I can see only a defeat. They were impressive when we beat them in the cup but were impressive that day too but with our Manager and the Team being low on confidence reckon it it could be 0-2 or something like that.

Yes and it started on the pitch.

1 Like

You’re almost making me feel guilty for not going.

Not only have you coughed up for a season ticket, but are paying again for iFollow. You might as well go the whole hog and buy a drawstring bag as well.

Hope you’re feeling a bit better.

4 Likes

Just as the pressure is on , we will fluke a win today.

No idea what that set up is.

Maher on the bench over Songo’o :grinning:

1 Like

Ffs how can we have Maddox and Riley on the bench!!!

Knowles right wing back?

He’s not good enough :wink:

1 Like

Evans
White McEntee Monthe
Knowles Comley Kinsella Gordon
Hutchinson
Matt Wilkinson

If White being made captain in Daniels’ absence is a prelude to him being offered a new contract I want a refund on my ST.

Probably the worst discipline in the team, stupid by Flynn.

3-5-2
with Gordon and Knowles as wing backs.

More likely 3-4-1
Comley and Kinsella doing the job of 1 and occupying space in front of the defence
Hutchinson asked to control midfield, unlock Carlisle and support Matt
Wilkinson not doing a lot

P.S don’t think it wise not having a keeper on the bench.
Don’t need Stevens and Williams on the bench.

1 Like

Are you Flynn in disguise ?

1 Like