D 0-0 vs Carlisle United (H) - League Two - Mon 10th April, 3pm

They will be proper up for this after what happened in the cup match, and i don’t see our players having the same enthusiasm to be honest

1 Like

It’s the hope that kills you

Don’t forget the Comsella. Two for the price of one but less than the sum of its parts.

2 Likes

Exactamundo! Beat me to it!

Your suggested line up is exactly the same as mine. However like you said this won’t be the line up….

1 Like

With all the ingredients that are mixed with this game today like the cup drama and the fact that these are doing so well I feel it will be a good barometer of one how much these players want I play for the club and two Flynns ability to get the players up for a game.If we go down with a whimper he’s lost them all but if we fight and give these a good game and win it he still has the ability to get players up for it.

Just bumped into Flynn in McDonald’s bescot had the customary handshake obviously.

2 Likes

Did you participate in a mutual synchronised ear tug?

Did you ask for a belts and braces approach to todays game ?

1 Like

Never an easy place to go.

1 Like

I did that at the Greggs in Esso petrol station on the A5 with DC, look what happened to HIS Walsall career :joy:

He just asked if we were going today and he said we are due one, not sure if he meant was a pass into midfield or a win :smile:.Tbf he’s got plenty of time to come over and talk seems a nice enough bloke.

4 Likes

The only thing letting it down is we would need to score two when I cant even see us getting one even with the shackles off

What some people forget is that Matt Stevens was in team of the season for league two last season. In 90 mins magazine, Jamille Matt got player of the season for league two.

I’ve said this before but the absence of a proper physiotherapist is the main reason for our current malaise…

A good physio like Whitney and a good striking coach would make a huge difference

Are you sure you heard correctly? Maybe he was telling you to do one? :smile:

4 Likes

:laughing: definitely said we are due one.The big news is that he has a McChicken sandwich meal when he goes.

1 Like

Feeling confident, so a draw or Walsall win by the odd goal.

:arrow_up:

When we say we are feeling confident nowadays mate, it means that we don’t think that they will beat us by more than 3 :laughing: :wink:

1 Like

I think that Flynn has got away very lightly so far in terms of the fan reaction on matchdays. When i think back to the treatment Whitney, Keates, Clarke, Dutton and Taylor have all had in the recent past, Flynn has had a very easy ride ao far. Not that i condone such abuse, but he has had no where near the past treatment of managers. Whitney used to get dogs abuse even after we had won ffs.