D 0-0 vs Carlisle United (H) - League Two - Mon 10th April, 3pm

No idea what that set up is.

Maher on the bench over Songo’o :grinning:

1 Like

Ffs how can we have Maddox and Riley on the bench!!!

Knowles right wing back?

He’s not good enough :wink:

1 Like

Evans
White McEntee Monthe
Knowles Comley Kinsella Gordon
Hutchinson
Matt Wilkinson

If White being made captain in Daniels’ absence is a prelude to him being offered a new contract I want a refund on my ST.

Probably the worst discipline in the team, stupid by Flynn.

3-5-2
with Gordon and Knowles as wing backs.

More likely 3-4-1
Comley and Kinsella doing the job of 1 and occupying space in front of the defence
Hutchinson asked to control midfield, unlock Carlisle and support Matt
Wilkinson not doing a lot

P.S don’t think it wise not having a keeper on the bench.
Don’t need Stevens and Williams on the bench.

1 Like

Are you Flynn in disguise ?

1 Like

I think the bag is going a bit far. Yes I know I am mad but as I am not really fit enough to go or do something useful like gardening so I might as well watch it although the ifollow format is not something I like.
Thanks for your good wishes.I am getting better but rather slowly.

4 Likes

I honestly have no clue what Flynn sees in him. He’s been lucky to have been playing next to (carried by) Daniels most of the season. He’s constantly out of position, can’t tackle, can’t head the ball, can’t pass…brainless and now he’s captain. If there ever was a sign Flynn has given up this is it.

1 Like

Could even be 4-2-1-3 - but that’s probably too adventurous for McFlynn.

Agree, blokes a liability and let us down consistently.

I have to question Flynns judgement.

Yes that is the line up I expect. Looks decent except I would have Maddox for Kinsella.

1 Like

Not just the players on the beach …

download

9 Likes

Could also be a 433/41212 diamond with white at right back… but that’s silly talk.

I understand that the walking educator that he is, Pomlett has been mentoring him and the effects of which, are yet to be realised. Or have they?

1 Like

Ha! At least there’ll be no boast of a strong moral compass with the number of yellows he’s accrued!

1 Like