D 0-0 vs Colchester United (A) - League Two - Tue 14th Feb, 7:45pm

Would have been worth a fortune to a collector :joy:
I was at San’s office the other day, and her boss was having a clean out, he was moaning about all the car mags that his uncle had dumped in the back office.
He started to box them up, to throw them in the skip, i looked at them and they were all different books from 1963
So i did a quick google, and they were selling on EBAY for around £10 each, and he had loads of them, when i told him his eyes turned into £ signs :joy:
But then started moaning that it was going to be a ball ache to sell them :joy:
Just no pleasing some people :wink:

1 Like

I used to love the balti pie down at the old bezla :wink:
And to get back on thread i wonder what the fayre is going to be like at the awkward to get to Jobserve ?

I’ve heard that The Jobserve Community Stadium is always a difficult place to go to for a pie.

3 Likes

The trouble is
Trying to get a sedan chair from the car park to the gate :joy:

4 Likes

Looking at tonight’s fixtures, it’s certainly a night where 3 points could make a huge difference to our season.

Be a mind blowing atmosphere at this one tonight. Mind you the Peninsula Stadium’s always a difficult place to go to

7 Likes

White, Low, Daniels and Monthe all start :smile:

Looks like White at RWB with Knowles upfront with Matt

Stevens dropped to the bench

No one understands the hassles of the landed gentry. It’s so unfair.

1 Like

Ticket touts out in force outside I think

2 Likes

Don’t think this is going to be very pretty

Not sure about this set up…I don’t like White at RWB or Knowles up front…Anyway lets hope for a win. At least Maddox is in to help Hutchinson.

1 Like

I was thinking of poor crod, i think i understand the difficulty statement now :joy: :wink:

1 Like

What is the line up

2 Likes

I know! So was I!

1 Like

Wonder if joe Riley has had a set back as I was expecting him to be on bench last week or so given flynns comments ?
Would be just our luck this season if that happens !

San not eating tonight then mucka … :wink:

2 Likes

Riley was on the pitch doing a fitness test on Saturday and didn’t look good. Was hobbling quite badly by the end of it.

To me and I ain’t no manager team selection says score against us if you can … problem is if they do we won’t score ffs not with that forward line

1 Like