D 0-0 vs Forest Green Rovers (H) - League Two - Sat 25th Nov, 3pm

It’s been a big week for him, he’ll be tired but such an important character in the team that Sadler wants him in there.

We are shit

1 Like

If Sadler stays we go down

3 Likes

If every Walsall move were a sentence, you know that as soon as the word Knowles appeared you’d know that there would be an immediate full stop.

I didn’t even twitch when that sitter fell to him. You just knew.

Good game though. Two very well match sides. Entertaining stuff.

11 Likes

Not a bad half but we do lack a cutting edge and I think that’s down to there being no clear plan. We’re just bluster, sometimes it’ll work, most times it won’t

Nothing more guaranteed, action needs to be taken now to avoid this realistic assessment.

Thanks to Omotoye, it’s still a goalless draw. Only I feel in the second half their forward line will press that one goal. At least one.

We are so predictable, and so poor on the ball. The tactic is basically hope that one of our better players as a moment of brilliance.

Otherwise it’s just chaos.

1 Like

First time in person for a while. We’re better on the eye than earlier in the season but second best against 23rd in the league which says a lot

1 Like

If only we had a goal poacher on the bench that could score from any minimalist chance?

5 Likes

Utter bollix you pair of miserable tubes.

4 Likes

Tranmere beating gillingham now nice to see its all going our way

1 Like

We are going backwards again under Sadler…. This is shite! That dangerous trapdoor keeps getting closer…

1 Like

Very entertaining half, with both teams playing some nice stuff.
Some of our passing has been woeful though, particularly Daniels and Hutch.
Knowles decision making and composure is also a problem
Defenders have defended well to be fair.

1 Like

I will save this for when you wake up and smell the coffee

A bloody good job as well :laughing:

1 Like

It’s been a good game between two sides who I think are both better than their league positions suggest. As expected FGR have had the links share of possession but we’ve pressed well and looked dangerous when we’ve got into their final third.

1 Like

Lets see what happens in a few weeks time. lets see if you are still the clubs professional defender and excuse maker then.

Still need to drop comley for dj, saddler so defensive at home bring on relegation

I’m more of an Assam drinker myself.
But we aren’t going down, simple as.

Oh dear… :anguished:
Don’t know what happened there that was a reply to @Wednesburyres

1 Like