D 0-0 vs Forest Green Rovers (H) - League Two - Sat 25th Nov, 3pm

Have a day off

Bad thing about that was he didnā€™t need to think, should be easy peasy into the top corner from that position.

1 Like

The ā€œliveā€ table is very worrying.

Forest Green are miles better than likes of Southend,Scunny, Rochdale and Oldham down there last few seasons.

They get a late win like Harrogate did and the points difference to 23rd place would be just 3 points.

Iā€™m surprised people are so complacent about the league position. Completely inexperienced manager in charge and we all saw the form nosedive spectacularly once the on loan CF went back to their parent club in January. Same could easily happen with Draper.

If ever a club is quietly sleepwalking into a serious relegation battle itā€™s this club. I donā€™t see whatā€™s different to what it was like under Taylor.

7 Likes

Grown into it there against one of the worst sides in professional football. Another slow start. Worst half from Gordon in a Walsall shirt. Hutch making poor decisions and Knowles finishing is absolutely horrendous, hasnā€™t improved in a year and half.

Encouraged by some of Mahers touches and deliveries. Already got a better ball into the box than 95 percent of our squad.

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

All three of our internationals started very slow. Daniels and Gordon giving the ball away for fun in horrible areas.

Both improved as the game wore on. Comley and Stirk both too similar. We effectively have two sitters and three offensive midfielders with nobody capable of knitting play or gelling our play. The positive is that weā€™re actually getting the ball wide well and Maherā€™s crossing from the left has been very good. Unfortunately, Knowles either trips himself over trying to do a trick, runs straight into his full back or hits his full back with the cross.

1 Like

I just canā€™t understand why itā€™s only one up front at home against a team 23rd in league

6 Likes

Glad I didnā€™t lump on!!!

Praying for an owl :owl:

Sadler on a bonus to get us relegated.

2 Likes

Well he HAS earned it :laughing:

1 Like

Understandable if his team talks are anything like his interviews. Constantly bigging up the opposition, we must never come out thinking ā€˜come on letā€™s take the game to them hereā€™, instead we must come out worrying about their strengths.

7 Likes

Pathetic performance

And to top it off 3 of the teams below us at 3pm are all currently winning

Looks like everyone tried ā€œthe Doom ā€œ down railway pre-match

2 Likes

Ssshhh we are only 9 points away from a play off placeā€¦whatā€™s that about the relegation places? 6 points two wins away by those below us. DJ still on the bench I see, possibly turn out for Sutton or Tranmere perhaps in January.

1 Like

Matt coming on

Irrespective of whatever tactics Sadler is trying to play - I personally feel itā€™s because we canā€™t play 2 up top.

We are very poor collectively, very wasteful, thereā€™s next to no movement - and itā€™s been mostly like this for a long time. Because of this, we need the extra man in midfield in order to compete and tread water in the league.

Players are also getting worse in front of our eyes - it does make me question our professionality. Do we only train 2 days a week or something like that?

3 Likes

Sticking with Sadler is risking our league future

3 Likes

Haha. Christ what a sub that is

Shouts of donā€™t know what youā€™re doing for our Top Top Coach.