D 0-0 vs Forest Green Rovers (H) - League Two - Sat 25th Nov, 3pm

A retired footballer who would still outperform Knowles

More chance of Andy Johnson getting on than DJ

1 Like

Matt never contributes anything. Been here nearly a year and I canā€™t remember a decent performance.

Ps yes itā€™s 4312 - point still stands tho, we canā€™t compete with 4 across the middle, it must be down to our coaching / overall professionalism. We canā€™t compete

3 Likes

What? :thinking:

2 Likes

More chance of ME getting on than Johnson!

1 Like

Heā€™s referring to a formation, not an attendence. At least if youā€™re gonna have a gripe, get it right

2 Likes

Signed by Geoff?

1 Like

Thatā€™s a classic :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Whoā€™s up for an 8 pager from Completely Saddled later bollocking us all and telling us how well we played

8 Likes

The attendance is over 6k ya clown. :clown_face:

1 Like

Heā€™ll claim weā€™ve missed James Taylor lol

6 Likes

2 almost certain defeats coming up before the home tie with Tranmere who most folk thought (like FGR) would be a walkover, they are currently winning handsomely. A win against minnows Alfreton (if we win) cannot save Sadler who will by then have taken us to within a whisper of a relegation spot.

After 76 mins at home to second bottom of the fourth division

2 Likes

All this talk of mat sadler not taking the team on, canā€™t see any evidence of what we are coaching in the week but iā€™d also ask what is waddock doing to earn his corn? Meant to be an experienced head to help sadler etc but either sadler is not using him as he should an assistant, or waddock isnā€™t doing enough himself to help improce this team, tactics etc. Seems to have been an issue with us in recent years - bring in an experienced assistant but they are very much in the background and their impact is hard to see. Oā€™kelly only one to seemingly have any impact and that was just 3 games!!

Well at least he knows the difference between Andy Johnson and Danny Johnson.
And the difference between a formation and an attendance.
Youā€™re very entertaining

3 Likes

If I were Trivela Iā€™d want answers about why the likes of Knowles has got worse. Heā€™s an investment and shouldā€™ve got better

11 Likes

Just one shot on target again.

Really looking forward to my trip to Barrowā€¦

1 Like

More entertaining than watching this crap. Agreed

Our decision making in and around the box is shocking

1 Like