D 0-0 vs Forest Green Rovers (H) - League Two - Sat 25th Nov, 3pm

Still time for the owl :owl:???

Donā€™t go mate, save your money. The EFL should just award them the 3 points to save further embarrassment.

Classic deflection :clap:t2:

2 Likes

Lovely fall over by the corner glag from matt

1 Like

And our main striker signing on the benchā€¦again.

Sadler has said johnson doesnt do some of what he wants up front (movement and press etc) but does matt give us a better option of that when he comes on?

2 Likes

Properly useless isnā€™t he Matt. I was very unkind about Andy Williams (who was dreadfully shite) but weā€™ve managed to go one worse.

Tom Knowles throwing are back thatā€™s how bad things are.

Absolutely terrible match ffs

2 Likes

Sheesh, that takes some doing. Does matt look up the sky any better though?

This is shocking. Wish I hadnā€™t bothered.

7 Likes

You can see them nicking this ffs

This is awful.

I just canā€™t see why anybody wouldnā€™t want a change of manager at this point.

We need a proper footballing structure and Iā€™d have said get a director of football in before a new manager but we canā€™t afford to wait in my opinion.

4 Likes

Christ Knowles looks shot.

Going backwards FC

1 Like

We are now in the danger zone where walsall think a point is safe so we switch off and lose

1 Like

Letā€™s hope for a change forest green are in the danger zone and switch off ā€¦ Itā€™s got to happen one day.

1 Like

Because he is a yes man, teachers pet and a cheaper option (Iā€™m presuming)

1 Like

A few years ago on here Iā€™d have accused you of avoiding the swear filter.

8 Likes

Been gash second half

1 Like

One good thing about todayā€¦two good thingsā€¦buying pressies for my numerous nieces and nephews this morning, and Stockport losing. All we hear on our local news is how bloomin wonderful and stupendous they areā€¦gets on your nellies.

1 Like

Hasnā€™t even got that in the locker