D 0-0 vs Gillingham (A) - League Two - Sat 20th Aug, 3pm

Could be an injury mate no news on any platforms on it though.Maher will certainly run at them if the other 2 behind him get the ball from the defenders,less hoof ball today please.And whilst I’m aware you can’t always play out from the back it’s about doing both versions at the right times.

1 Like

Was hoping to watch this on ifollow this afternoon but it only has audio pass available?

I thought we could watch away games on ifollow, or is that just on a midweek game?

:unamused:

VPN. Should appear. Indonesia is nice at this time of year.

3 Likes

You need a VPN to appear overseas on a Saturday.

Windscribe gives you 10GB free per month (per account) if you haven’t already got one installed on your device.

Cheers for clearing that up - I’ll have a look into the whole VPN thing when I can be bothered!

So we can still do ifollow for midweek games, just not any Saturday ones, is that correct?

The early kick-off has finished Hartlepool 1 Bradford City 2 (Andy Cook with the Bradford winner, 65 min)

Correct.

I thought it ended up 1-3 @Welsh_Saddler :wink:

1 Like

BUT Only league and EFL Trophy, not Carabao or FA Cup.

I’m visiting the Ukraine this evening and I’ve always been subscribed to Usyks YouTube channel :grin:

2 Likes

Depends who you believe … BBC was showing 1-2 as the FT score, as was Sky - now they’ve both amended it to 1-3. Bleedin’ Andy Cook with his 2nd goal for Bradford’s 3rd, he can’t stop scoring!!

EDIT … The BBC “live text” still has Andy Cook having a goal attempt at 90 +2 mins, and the 'pools goalkeeper saving it.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification. I seem to recall those cups were not accessible. :+1:

Ronan Maher celebrates his debut with a handball in the 1st minute…

Elsewhere … Swindon Town 1 Rochdale 0 (1 min)

Early doors, but why are we defending so deep!

Could have been worse he could have celebrated with a red card :smiley:

Like I said we’ll make these look good.

We are sat on the edge of our box :man_shrugging:t3:

Commentary seems to think we’ve set up with a back 4 with Monthe at LB.

Gets better then :man_facepalming:t2: