D 0-0 vs Leyton Orient (A) - League Two - Sat 16th October

Looks like we’ve turned up now

2 Likes

Vale 0 Barrow 1

1 Like

There’s another goal in league two and the away side have taken the lead.

2 Likes

Not even a shot on target in our game yet sounds like a thriller

1 Like

Final ball sounds lacking in the final 3rd

What I don’t like about this side is there are too many days like this when we know if we go behind it’s all over.

1 Like

Phillips has been, to be kind, shite.

Gotta think about bringing wilko on soon on the wing. May get the ball to stick more up top aswel

Sound like our decision making is poor going forward

0-0 half time not one for the purists

To be honest, the home team started quite boldly and tried to score one, but after 10-15 mins it fizzled out and the game evened out. Lack of shots on target from the home team shows how good defending is working. Offensive part could be better, but so far only Philips left to create something upfront. Rest is tightly marked, so not much happening there.

1 Like

Quite enjoyed that, hopefully we have weathered the storm and not gone behind and hopefully we will be seeing Wilko to threaten them on the hour

UTS

2 Likes

Solid defensive performance so far.
Oss is the pick of the midfield, which means we are creating bugger all.

A good performance so far. Excellent in central midfield and defence. Wide players struggling though.

1 Like

Good half overall, after being under pressure in the first 10 minutes, some of which by our own making.
Some very good and quick build up play being wasted with poor decision making and over hit passes into the forwards.

2 Likes

I think it’s been very good so far

White, earring, labadie, oss, meyenase, Phillips all solid 8 out of 10s.

4 Likes

Oss playing well; M n M look solid at the back. I just wish we’d shoot from range a bit more.

There was the header from Miller that was going in the top corner but the keeper was well placed for a pretty easy catch. Apart from that - Orient seem more willing to shoot than we are, but neither side have carved out any decent openings as such.

Our defense looked a bit shaky to start with but got more and more comfortable as the half went on. We’re beginning to dominate in the middle but it’s the final killer ball to Miller or whoever that is lacking when we get into the final third, and it’s all becomes way too simple for Orient to defend

Maybe Wilkinson and Shade to come on eith their pace when legs start to tire and the game gets a little more stretched?

2 Likes

The opposite to many games. Started poorly ,then came into it. Labadie has blocked a lot of their attacks.

1 Like

I think we held our own pretty well, we got more into the game as the half progressed, but no shots on target…no shots at all to be honest.
Looking for a little more tempo in the second half where we can capitalize on opportunities we create.