D 0-0 vs Swindon Town (H) - League Two - Tue 14th March, 7:45pm

Me neither. I’ve had more joy getting my back waxed than watching this lot recently.

1 Like

Type of leader weve been missing,can see why he was flynns number 1 tarrget

3 Likes

Last time that happened at any level of football was in the tedious period after we sold Stuart Rimmer in 90/91 ( 6 games ). We are now 2 games away from a club record equalling 14 games without a win in the bottom tier (4 divisions era) of English football, which was achieved under Brian Dutton a couple of years ago, although the first game of that run was under DC, so Flynn and Dutton will share the individual manager record of consecutive 4th tier games without a win if we don’t beat Gillingham on Saturday. :no_mouth: :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Didn’t think we were that bad, usual defensive solidity and the usual frailty going forward.

We’d really help ourselves by moving the ball quicker in the attacking third, especially if we want to be a pressing team. We take far too many touches and it costs us the opportunity to exploit space and positive running when we counter.

3 Likes

Well that was cold and boring.This lot work hard enough but there’s a humongous lack of quality.

1 Like

Dire and boring. Hutchinson is crap

#progress

Oh dear get your tin hat ready lol

Awful and Flynn is bereft of ideas, swapping the front line hoping something works is a sign of desperation.

Btw there was not much more than 4,000 there so thats aprox 1,700 ppl who have bought tickets (including swindon) who.couldnt be bothered to go, shocking with cost of living that it is so bad people are prepared to ‘throw away’ £20-£30 quid.

4 Likes

Bring it on. He’s useless. Just gives the ball away constantly. Hutchinson, kinsella and Liam Gordon. All rubbish

Struggling to see what he offers

I think the P-P stands for piss poor!!

1 Like

Nothing. He’s useless. A lot of forward play breaks down because of him.

Oh yes. That explains it. It was a rearranged game.

Be amazed if there are more than 3500 to 3800 home fans for some of the games coming up.

5 Likes

Anybody know what our XG is .

I know it will sound unpopular, but other teams did the homework and identified him as the main asset in our attacking tries. So if you nullify him, you are calm in your own penalty area. And that’s why he has tough games.

Context: :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

He’s certainly tough to watch. Good passer of the ball. To the opposition…

The most interesting thing about tonight is the ferocious stench of my dogs farts. They are quite powerful, unlike our attack.

1 Like