D 0-0 vs Swindon Town (H) - League Two - Tue 14th March, 7:45pm

See this is the kinda football banter I just love.
Good natured laugh at each others expense, no nastiness or abuse just good fun
Love it!

Rearranged for 14th March.

Hope we’re giving their jumped up load of bastards of supporters enough time to get here for it … :wink:

5 Likes

Rearranged game this Tuesday.

My birthday Wednesday, if anyone is about early enough about 6:30 ish, a couple of us are going to Champy’s / Bradford Arms for food, welcome to come for a beer or some food.

As for Walsall, past caring now.

4 Likes

Lose this heavily and flynn will be under pressure. As well as trivelia feeling the pressure with there investment and early bird sales.

1 Like

I don’t think Flynn is under any sort of pressure myself

4 Likes

Neither do i, it’s just a case now of getting to the summer and bring in players that are better than what we already have.

There will be more pressure 10/15 games into next season if we haven’t started the season well.

Swindon have currently sold 966 tickets for tomorrow

Yep short of a relegation scrap I can’t see him being under threat.

Can only see a swindon win, have difficult issue to face tomorrow go to the game. Or sit with wife to watch emmerdale,coronation street, mmmmm help as i hate both at tge moment

I might suggest to my mate we have the same policy as last week, go 3 goals down and leave for the pub.

Mind you, I think a few had a similar pact last Saturday!

2 Likes

Haven’t you got a T.V in another room to watch your soaps? :wink:

I think 2 down is generous enough, no point sitting there willing them to score a 3rd is there.

I like your style Mark. Sounds even better :smiley:

Not an option for me these days but in bad times gone by we have had “get out clauses” before going to games, and activated them many times :rofl:

You know its bad when you agree “safe words” before going to the footie :rofl:

1 Like

Not bothering aint sitting in the cold, dont win on Tuesdays, forwards cant score goals, nothing but a loss

1 Like

We did beat Northampton on a Tuesday.

We haven’t won on a Saturday in the league since October 29th 2022

:astonished: :open_mouth: :astonished:

We won at Doncaster on a Friday night, Swindon on Boxing day and Mansfield on New Years day, so it is a bit worse than it sounds I guess but yeah… 4 and a half months without a league win on a Saturday.

Edit. I am blind.

We beat Crawley on November 19th

2 Likes