D 0-0 vs Swindon Town (H) - League Two - Tue 14th March, 7:45pm

I think Alan Shearer has been going on about a concussion sub for quite sometime.Giving you time to assess the situation without stopping the game for too long.

Don’t be I agree with you I was getting at players who roll round like they’ve been shot when they have hardly been touched and monthe being very brave carrying on.The safety aspect you are talking about isn’t negotiable and welfare should always be paramount.

1 Like

I think it was an issue with his contact lenses well that’s how it looked, did he not have a similar problem in another game?

1 Like

War cry by daniels
I understand the sentiment but it’s on the players to push the fans to create an atmosphere. Not on the fans to force the players to play
Give us something anything and we will respond !

7 Likes

Surely that’s a wind up :joy::joy::joy:

11 cup finals, might have to win 10 of them to get in the playoffs.

A commited performance last night, still lack a bit of quality and composure in the final third. Good to see the defence back to their frugal best.

1 Like

11 dead rubber games more like.

9 Likes

I never knew people took dirty bingo so seriously.

Definitely believable in my view, as the “swift”(?) is accurately pointing in the right direction.

1 Like

Are you on crack?

3 Likes

It’s the same old thing. Lots of criticism of the atmosphere at the ground, but that is dictated by what’s on the pitch. Gives us something to cheer about and we will be the 12th man.

How about starting with a goal?

3 Likes

Is that the stuff the posh people of Walsall are on?
Not just lots of white lightening ?

It’s concerning when players start spouting this nonsense, I think they know they’ve lost the fans.

8 Likes

Well the fans were generally supportive last night I thought despite some poor stuff at times inter mingled with some good stuff. Every player was trying his best but we lack quality up front and in midfield and that cannot be put right this season.

2 Likes

Who on here who has a season ticket other than me dad and brother didn’t bother going cus they didn’t want to?

1 Like

I have a family member who is a season ticket holder that didn’t go last night.

There’s three :laughing:

Me and my two boys. If it had been a little warmer we would have gone but decided to stay in the warm at the last minute.

1 Like

Bit late. Needed that speech a month ago. What’s huge about the last 11 games apart from to the opposition? Could win 7/8 of them and still not make the play offs.

That said I do rate Daniels and he’ll remain important next season as I think Monthe will need move on. Can see someone like Stevenage taking him if they go up.

1 Like

Is that a difficult place to go

It shouldn’t be, but as I spelled it incorrectly, it might be!

1 Like

Nothing wrong with Flynns BOREball style if we’d nicked a few 1/0 or 2/1 wins in this dismal run and kept hopes alive.

As it stands the key component GOALS (assists and scoring) has been poorly addressed over two windows.

DJ no doubt nets a few to transform us in the period.

This is the outcome. Momentum built up lost. Fault mainly with Flynn

2 Likes