D 1-1 vs Barrow (A) - League Two - Sat 5th March, 3pm

Yes he did. A last minute equaliser as well.

1 Like

From the visiting supporters guide on the OS that Barrow have sent us:

Located in the away end is the Bar and Food facility please be aware this isn’t covered so fans are advised to dress accordingly for the weather (its usually raining).

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

You just wonder whether Walsall’s habit of giving teams on a really bad run a ‘leg up’ with a 3 point gift will continue under Flynn, or are we now made of sterner stuff?
After such a good second half at Northampton, are we about to see another ‘after the Lord mayors show’ performance?
I’m going for a narrow 2-1 victory, (because you just know that Gordon will score against us!) and another Tomlin masterclass, boy do I hope he stays beyond the end of the season, it’s just so good to see a quality footballer on ‘our’ side!

1 Like

When we lost 3-1 at Stevenage I remember a poster on here using the phrase ‘after the Lord Mayors Show’ we drew 3-3 to Newport the game before.

I didn’t respond but I thought then, my god we have become either easy to please or very desperate if a draw at home to Newport is supposed to be something special. Same applies to a draw at Northampton. Even Vale away I wouldn’t consider a ‘Lord Mayors show’ these are the kind of performances you have to put in consistently if you want to be at the right end of the table.

2 Likes

Mansfield 2-0 up against Exeter atm

It’s going to be quite pleasant tomorrow luckily mate.11° and plenty of sunny spells :+1:t2:

1 Like

Think it’s because we have been starved of decent performances since bonser left . We are all desperately now want something to get behind after several false dawns . Let’s hope MF can give us that .

Looking forward to a new ground for me. Weather thankfully looks to be kind to us too. Leaving bloxwich at half 7, long old day!

1 Like

That was probably the most scenic drive I 've had to a game in many years. Well at least until I got to Barrow anyway. :joy:

1 Like

For those stil on their way, go right just before the left turn to the ground (by the Costa) and there is plenty of unrestricted street parking.

Ah, there’s a game today. I don’t see it as an easy three pointer, but with enough preparations and good tactics, at least a point is possible. Point to keep distance to the relegation zone.
PS That’s the proper topic.

2 Likes

And only £2.80 for a pint of bitter in their Sports Bar (away friendly) just a few yards up from our end.

Team:

Tomlin starts!

1 Like

Is White Injured or suspended?

Am I on the right one now??:wink:

2 Likes

442 or Labadie one of 3 centrebacks? Not sure how this would would if its 442 as Osadebe and Shade as RB/LB is chancing it a little too much i’d say.

It has to be Labadie at CH or that is a very strange line up.

Mistake continuing with Rushworth, he’s lost his edge, won’t be with us after this season ends so should make way for Rose. Rushworth beginning to give us a ‘Robert’s gift goal’ per game if you think carefully over the last dozen or so games.
Great to see Tomlin start but we all know he won’t last 90 minutes, should still be brought on as a game influencer later in each match.
I’m going for a 2-1 win with Gordon getting theirs of course.

I’m going with a 41212 with no wingers

Rushworth
Osadebe Daniels Monthe Shade
Kinsella
Earing Labadie
Tomlin
Miller Wilkinson