D 1-1 vs Barrow (H) - League Two - Tue 12th March, 7:45pm

DJ on the bench with Jellis.

1 Like

Sticking with usual formation

Come on Rollin. Ever since you signed that contract you’ve been terrible for us. Show us the real you tonight please.

1 Like

Big game for Rollin to prove his worth tonight.

Good to see JJ and DJ on the bench aswell.

Come on lads :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

1-1
Mayonnaise with a 1st minute OG.
DJ with a 95th minute toe-poke.

1 Like

He did play in the Mickey Mouse at Shrewsbury. Didn’t do too bad and I thought he’d be getting a bit of game time after that.

I’m still traumatised by him signing a contract then scoring an own goal in the first 20 secs at Stevenage. :woozy_face:

1 Like

That lineup doesn’t fill me with a lot of confidence
I don’t see us winning this one, not for lack of trying though

1 Like

image

2 Likes

In a tribute to Chris Nichol, Menoyese to score all the goals in a 2-2 draw.

1 Like

Fingers crossed for this. Hope we start fast and get at them. He interesting to see how Cole Stockton gets on as he did very well for Morecambe last time they were in this league.

Please, play nice. I’ve already seen one defeart today. But let me guess, def rolled too much.

1 Like

An absolute classic Walsall situation that.

I hope he does alright tonight

Get past these with a win, Wimbledon draw with Gillingham and we’ll be back up the 7th by quarter to ten :grin:

1 Like

I shall be mostly listening to tonight’s game from the M6.

Absolutely static.

Be surprised if many of their fans make it through either.

Hopefully I’m listening to a victory rather than compounding this absolute misery.

1 Like

Just got into the Locker. Little bit busier than the last Tuesday game. On me tod as @Dornansog has cried off with injury. :pleading_face:. Don’t know who else is in tonight.

1 Like

…in the deep :notes::grinning::notes:

BB in the stands tonight.

1 Like

Thanks! But I’m hoping they don’t need to call on me as I’m a little shy of match fitness at the moment!!:joy::crazy_face:

1 Like

Big Barry? Bad Bob? Bolton Barnie? Benny Bromsgrove? Could be any of them, giz a clue Tadley? Or even…
1000025516
:crazy_face::face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like