D 1-1 vs Bradford City (A) - League Two - Sat 4th Sept, 3pm

I could just about see us sneaking a win in Bradford, if were playing Park Avenue. Against City, nothing more than a backs to the wall draw. Which would be an achievement in itself.

It looks as though there is a Ā£10, iFollow video stream available for this one. Not sure why?

Is it something to do with International weekend?

2 Likes

If we get totally destroyed will anyone be suprised really?
Team of unproven kids ,non leaguers and old age slow ā€˜leadersā€™ . Weā€™re gonna get a drumming soon and this could be it

1 Like

I would be surprised if we got totally destroyed given the fact Bradford have conceded 5 goals in the last 2 games and havenā€™t scored, If we do get totally destroyed ie lose by a 3 goal margin Iā€™ll be Very worried indeed but I just donā€™t see it happening 1-0 or a 2-1 either way is probably a lot more realistic

1 Like

Bradford 4-2

2 Likes

1 Like

Did you see a hedge?

1 Like

Yes mate. I also saw a 6 goal thriller now weā€™ve strengthened so well.

Itā€™ll be 5-1 Bradford obvs

Yes i think thats why

Saw us win 1-0 there many, many years ago with Don Penn netting one of his 25 for that season. Oh for that promotion team.
Where Are They Now? Walsallā€™s Division Four runners-up 1979-80 | The League Paper

1 Like

Iā€™m in double figures for visits to Bradford but am struggling to remember much. I do remember Matty Etherington ripping us apart one game when he was on loan there, I think that was 01-02, perhaps. We were dreadful one very, very, very cold evening towards the end of Mersons tenure.
Very few specifics have stuck in my mind, although I think Chris Shuker played there for us.
I think I might have seen Ollie Kearns score there. :astonished:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/WFCOfficial/status/1433074667888136198/photo/1

Bloody nightmare I was going to have a week off too :rofl: looks like Iā€™ll be watching this then and I will wait a few seconds before I shout out that weā€™ve scored for all you with poor broadband :wink:

Sorry mateā€¦ wish I hadnā€™t posted it nowā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Will be a good game tough so you can thank me laterā€¦ :+1:

1 Like

Wonder if Cook will be rubbing our noses in it again ā€¦

Edit : you can bet your house on it ā€¦ :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Really hope Cook is the type of forward that suits Monthe. Plenty of times opposition big shit house defenders did well against Cook so hopefully he can take him on.

Or heā€™ll be shit and Fatboy Notslim Cook will bag a hatrick.

Nice one Liam

Iā€™ve just organised my ticket via the Walsall ticket office. Not a bad experience after the 12 minute wait to speak. So I will be there again. Things can only get better I hope after the last experience in December 2019. A completely new team for me to see except for Kinsella. Prediction is a 2-1 win with Wilkinson and Miller to score. I know I am a mad deluded fool UTS

1 Like

Donā€™t do yourself a disservice mate itā€™s just the first 2.