D 1-1 vs Grimsby Town (A) - League Two - Sat 25th March, 3pm

A trip to the FA Cup Quarter Finalists awaits.

Best fish and chips I ever had at Grimsby back in our title winning season!

Grimsby Town vs Walsall - Match Result
  • Grimsby Town Win
  • Draw
  • Walsall Win

0 voters

Yes, - the best haddock & chips at Cleethorpes/Grimsby and the best cod & chips at Fleetwood.

1 Like

Staying over in Cleethorpes.

1 Like

Going up on the train, a really tough test awaits but hopefully we can build on the winn last weekend.

1 Like

Never an easy place to go on the train

9 Likes

When I worked in Grimsby, each Friday lunch time onto the docks and to a friendly trawler and 10lb of haddock and 10lb of cod destined for the home freezer.

1 Like

Watched these against Brighton but more importantly mansfield in the last week .
Look very much like ourselves in their style of play pretty solid at the back little creativity up front against mansfield . A win is very much a possibility

Can see us getting back to drawing ways here
0-0

2 Likes

My girlfriend said she wants me to kiss her where it smells of fish - so I’m taking her to Grimsby on Saturday!!

2 Likes

The Grimsby game is available to watch (legally) on ifollow as it is an international break weekend, and should be showing as the ‘Next Available Match’ for those who are interested…

I watched the Mansfield game thought they were the better side butike you say lacking upfront

Completely forgot that they show games on ifollow during international weeks. First Saturday away game I’m not going to tomorrow :smile:

Another large travelling gate, approaching 350. Can we get over the magical 365?

I’ll be there on Saturday only a 258 mile round trip. A total of 3and a half hours driving.
Worth it for the Haddock and chips at the Gr8 white Fish chippy!

1 Like

Anybody going to be in Willy’s brewery pub before/after the game? Or the Signal Box (billed as the smallest pub on the planet)?

Guaranteed a win. After Stevenage I returned my ticket I couldn’t face another weekend ruined, starting to regret it now but promised i’ll take the wife out so no room for manoeuvre. I’ll be back for Wimbledon lol.

I hope the two days of MF gave the lads recharged their batteries, there’s no doubt it, certainly earned.
It would be nice to string some wins together, instead of the recent LDDDLW (not accurate, just making a point) something we need more of…points that is.
I’ve given up on us achieving anything this season. I guess a top 10 finish would be considered progress, we have a decent squad who should be doing better.
I’ll be watching on iFollow, hopefully cheering and not screaming at them!

Quick question… if you buy tickets for an away game do you get allocated seat randomly or is it just a turn up and sit wherever there is a space type thing? Looking at crewe in a couple of weeks as it is a rare Saturday off.

My nearest game & looking forward to it. Been a bit windy here at times this week but don’t expect a clearance or was it a goal kick to go for a corner.
Going to get there earlier & have a walk to the beach which strangely I’ve never been to.

You will be allocated a seat, but the times I have been made to sit in that seat that has been allocated at an away game I can count on one hand.

Definitely turn up and sit where you want at Crewe, even though it is usually full in the away end.

2 Likes