D 1-1 vs Harrogate Town (A) - League Two - Sat 19th March, 3pm

Another too tick off the list i guess, Healthy away following for same reason i guess…

A win? Please… Safe journey all!

Thought this was a nice gesture

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/colchester-united-vs-forest-green-a-game-for-ukraine-3905645?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=position_5_button&utm_campaign=2022-03-17

4 Likes

Well there’s the spa that the town grew up around… and the spring water that comes from it.

Oh, and Mother Shipton’s cave is less than 5 miles away. It’s marketed as Britain’s oldest tourist attraction.

Are you staying up there, we’ve booked a nice hotel… I’ll catch you and the gang for beer pre game if your around.

If Betty hasn’t cleaned you out you could always buy some Harrogate toffee at a tenner a tin.

1 Like

There is the RHS Gardens at Harlow Carr (about 2 miles out from cantre) if you are into that sort of thing - very nice there and another Betties sited there.

1 Like

Sulphur Springs

1 Like

It is rather good though and the missus will love it there

1 Like

Last one in’s a rotten egg!

1 Like

Making a yolk out of it will not impress @monkeydog

Generally go to Harrogate once a year to see an old college mate and I Agree it is the finest Weatherspoon I have been in

It’s actually over the road if you come out of the lower side of the spoons and turn left through the car park it just up the hill on the right opposite what used to be the pit

1 Like

I’m off there in the morning as I have RHS membership and it will keep me out the pub for a bit

I hope we can keep the momentum going, we’ve been a pleasure to watch since Flynn’s arrival.
Those guys that think they can “coast” until the end of the season don’t know MF very well. He’s not going to tolerate any player giving less than 100%, he won’t care if they’re under contract or not, they will not be here if they don’t perform.
Going for a slender victory.

2 Likes

Yes Maz, I’m there with Jack staying at brother in laws on a micro stag weekend. Everyone else is a stay at home I’m afraid but we’ll definitely see you around. :smiley:

1 Like

3-1 win another 3 points plenty of happy drunken saddlers what more could one ask for.

Bostin. Ready for Arrygut. Thank you to my mate Paula. I know it’s only a tiny gesture and hope I can do something more meaningful by hosting a family fleeing the war. Signed up for Homes for Ukraine scheme and bee in touch with family who are now on way to Belgium and hope I can help them sort visa’s out to get here. Got mates who can put them up in Belgium until I can help them sort visa. In the meantime this is best I can do. Walsall ay we

23 Likes

Ah brilliant sounds like it will be a great weekend :+1:t2:

If anyone genuinely needs/wants a ticket for the away end Saturday, drop me a message, I may be able to help.