D 1-1 vs Harrogate Town (A) - League Two - Sat 19th March, 3pm

Confirmed Tomlin had Covid, hopefully back tomorrow.

2 Likes

My mates sisters friend dads cousin works in the Harrogate ticket office and apparently scouts from Burnley and Brentford were buying their tickets today.

Just sayin.

Obviously looking at the oss :joy:

2 Likes

Untapped potential, so long as he gets along with his manager :+1:t2:

Another fantastic away audience from the Saddlers. Not lucky enough to have a ticket for tomorrow so as always those lucky enough to be in attendance, loud and proud.

Thought Crystal Palace scouts would be at all our remaining matches
Exciting times could buy the ground if it happens x

Just looking at Rob’s picture of the ground. Harrogate appear to have a square pitch. Is that allowed?

1 Like

Nice touch Belge nice touch indeed :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Great range of independent real ales at the pub at the station last night. Then found a Timothy Taylors pub and settled in for a couple of pints of Landlord. I’m beginning to like it here.

4 Likes

Have you still got the spare ticket mate? On the At up but with one extra in the car who doesn’t have a ticket.

No mate it went yesterday. Sorry.

No worries. We’ll ask around when we get up there. Cheers.

Harrogate away … it’s nice up here!

4 Likes

Don’t get too pissed Mazza and nick that bike to get to the ground.

1 Like

It is quite nice up here, much nicer than some of the dumps we’ve been to this season :laughing:

1 Like

We’re in the Pitcher and Piano, heading off towards the ground soon, see you on the way?

Just by the ground now , if you’ve found a pub let me know :+1:t2:

As you were with the line up. I’m sure someone clevererer than me will stick that fancy graphic up in a bit.

No sign of Tomlin again. Must still be recovering from the lurgy.

Early exercise for Liam Roberts, picking the ball out of the net…

Northampton Town 0 Bristol Rovers 1 (1 min)

Looks like only me and you here, Welsh