D 1-1 vs Leyton Orient (H) - League Two - Sat 11th Feb, 3pm

Very apt :smiley:

3 Likes

Harsh but fair mate :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Really looking forward to today. You always want to test yourself against the best in the leagueā€¦

Gu on mi babiz!

Iā€™d have done a shorter one if it helped you not go :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Seriously though, I totally forgot and didnā€™t even enter my mind, not even thought about it all week. Might see you later :wave:t3:

1 Like

Feel like crap after having had a virus for over a week. Hereā€™s hoping we can pick up 3 points seeing as iā€™m braving going, even though iā€™d rather be in bed!

Advance warning Rob, weā€™re away at Colchester on Tuesday night. :smile:

1 Like

One thing I miss is looking back over the players who played for both, the most recent being Danny Johnson, Conor Wilkinson and Otis Khan, briefly. Further back we have Jason Demetriou and Jason Brissett.

Over the years, they have had some interesting players, in Harry Kane, Kevin Campbell, Stan Bowles and the like. Why donā€™t we get loan players like the first 2?

Those players you mentioned there most certainly did a job for us albeit some spent only short periods of time with us.

Brissett was very underrated in the 98/99 season I think. Certainly not one of the first names mentioned when talking about that great season. Despite falling out with Sir Ray several times, he played a big part.

2 Likes

And of course Dean Smith and Adam Chambers.

1 Like

Donā€™t know if itā€™s a new thing starting today, but just seen a whole SLO Team walking around the outside of the stadium.

With the amount of talent that has come out of the academys of teams around us in this area, itā€™s disappointing.

Take Jack Grealish as a prime example, went out on loan to Notts County in 2013 at 17 and played 35 games, especially at that time under Smith we only really had Sawyers as an initial one month loan that went on to play in the Premier League.

Who are you sitting next toā€¦:astonished::joy:

1 Like

My brother. Poor sod :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Midfield 3 of Knowles, Hutchinson and Comley?

Is Monthe injured?

And Knowles at 10 with Willmott at RWB, or are we going 442?

I would think Wilmott may be used centrally either deeper or with Hutchinson dropping deeper.

I think Hutchinsons found it difficult to affect games higher up the pitch with how weā€™ve been playing and the opposition of recent games. Makes sense to me to see if he can drop deeper and affect the play more.

Of course it could be that, but with Wilmott wide and Knowles in the 10 but not so convinced with that.

Aslong as knowles is rwb Iā€™m ok
Knowles isnā€™t good enough in the middle

Not sure about this lineup, looks a tad experimental for a big game.