D 1-1 vs Stevenage (H) - League Two - Sat 13th Aug, 3pm

:grimacing:

:ok_hand:

Totally agree , and what a breath of fresh air it was to hear the interviewer ask some proper questions about the team , injuries and chairman and board members instead of the normal horseshit our manager gets asked week in week out repeatedly , you can see the boredom on MF face in these interviews .

4 Likes

Not going to this game due to the heat but have sold my ticket to a friend. Just can’t see how they will live with us if we play to our standards so far. A 3-0 romp for me in front of a bumper 6,000+ audience.

I think that the heat may have already got to you :grimacing:

4 Likes

Horrible game this, Stevenage very organised and confident.

50/50 for me.

1 Like

Yes if you are abroad (or appear to be abroad - as in behind a VPN routing you through a foreign server). For whatever contractual reasons, Saturday at 3pm games are not streamed live in the UK.

Alternatively, you can watch a full replay of all games (for free) from the next day - ideal if you can do a Likely Lads and avoid hearing the result until you watch it.

2 Likes

Sounds promising it’s been a while since I’ve had a romp.

I know from previous and very recent experience there are not many finer things in life than a good romp.

1 Like

Cheers mate

Hopefully Everton Andy wasn’t de-briefed at the time.

15 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Probably analysed his performance.

1 Like

As long as there was an audience in attendance.

I’m going 2-1, DJ and Hutchinson.
5,138 in attendance

Just over 5k attendance with at least 75 people suffering from severe sunburn

Not me I’ve got my factor 50 on,kids version like but nevertheless I’ve had a go.

Bit late for me to put any on, i already look like an Indian waiter :laughing:

I hope your balancing those drinks properly.:grin:

1 Like

Very clever :laughing: :wink:

1 Like

There’s a joke in there somewhere that’s all I’m saying :wink: you still abroad mate?

1 Like