D 1-1 vs Stockport County (A) - League Two - Sat 1st Oct, 3pm

I think you’ll find that everything will now be ok and in order and the League 2 title will be ours by early Spring

“ so Michael did you count the fans in the away end ? 1252 I made it when I counted . That must give you a boost Michael and want to make it better Michael ? Please Michael , does it ? Did you see how many fans there were Michael ?

Every single time

3 Likes

Along with Bradford! Laughable.

Personally I’d rather he thanked those for travelling.

They got all the thanks they needed with the fantastic flowing attacking football on show :smile:

2 Likes

Flynn dosnt seem to rate the following players he signed

Clarke. Did he expect better possibly
Hutchinson. Been a huge disappointment
Abraham. Hopefully he will give up trying to be a professional footballer

I was sitting in the County end today, but everyone was flat. The team, the fans (didnt hear a song), MF just had his arms folded the whole game.

1 Like

Rightly abused?

Not sure if you watched it today mate, but our midfield was basically a defence.
We just could not keep the ball and the forward players were not in the game. Stockport seemed to want to protect what they had in the last 10 minutes and we got a break. It was robbery.

1 Like

This! I’ve always thought Walsall and Stockport are similar places, similar-sized, close to a much bigger neighbour and a bit spit and sawdust. Fair play to them for giving it a go - I wish we had a local benefactor to buy us better players!

5 Likes

That’s what I said. We haven’t moved on by even one inch this season, Flynn has chosen, signed,trained and picked the team, who else would you blame @SamsaraSaddler ?

2 Likes

My issue is with someone being “rightly abused”.

When is it right to abuse someone?

3 Likes

Rightly so. Fans of any club need something to cheer. We offered nothing. Again.
In the queue to get in at 2.45 there were plenty of songs.
Then the game kicked off.

1 Like

Apart from the ref :smile:

1 Like

Wankers the lot of them :joy::+1:t2:

1 Like

Nothing from County’s new kids on the block either.

When you are in charge at a football club like Flynn is, if you can’t do better than 10 points from 11 games and you’ve got over 1,000 bitterly disappointed fans traveling up there I think they’re entitled to have a go at the manager. Who would you prefer to have a go at, Pomlett?

89 minutes, ,58 seconds of garbage football, rescued by a great corner and a near - post header by a seasoned professional who just got his head down - no pun intended - and did the job.
Amazing that we had 1200 people who were able to keep the faith. UTS

2 Likes

Flynn is getting off very very lightly. We’ve gone soft.

2 Likes

An undeserved point for us. We were very poor but Stockport were unable to take full advantage. Those of you who go regularly to our away games deserve medals. You have my respect. Not sure when I will go again but Crewe away in April might tempt me.Perhaps we will have improved by then.

3 Likes