D 1-1 vs Stockport County (A) - League Two - Sat 1st Oct, 3pm

Crewe in the play offs was shite soaked and got hammered.

I remember that lousy night also, never been so depressed and wet in my life, I hate Crewe we never seem to turn up.

1 Like

I donā€™t think so

1 Like

Iā€™ll be watching on iFollow. Not expecting much, but would love to be surprised and proved otherwise.

Looks like our ex the Cookie monster is on fire again with the opener at Harrogate via a pen. Boy could we do with his goals this season.

352 it is! Or a sort of 3421ā€¦

Concerned by Gordon. Heā€™s not done enough to warrant a start for me. Also not sure what Maddox has done at Orient or Tranmere to keep his place.

Other than that itā€™s a return to tried and trusted system.

3 Likes

Looks dreadful.

Walsall 0

He had a good debut - apart from that I donā€™t think he offers anymore than Hutchinson.

No Timmy in the squad for the 2nd match running

1 Like

Have to give Gordon the benefit of the doubt with just starting. Maddox been awful since his cameo v Colchester. Bare bones team

Cus hes on par with Yaw

1 Like

Maddox canā€™t be match sharp - but looks like CS has judged him early again :wink:

I donā€™t think thereā€™s much more Flynn could do with the injuries.

I am failing to understand the point of Cashman and DJT.

1 Like

That looks a getting a point team

1 Like

In the scheme of things I said at the time it wasnā€™t that great a debut. We were 1-0 down and playing awful, and got a rocket up them at half time. Everyone improved second half and gained some momentum. It was a perfect storm to make a debut as a ht sub.

1 Like

I do agree with Thanny that he maybe isnā€™t full match sharp after missing the whole of pre-season and then the start of the season.

1 Like

I wonder if Timmy is one of the 2 injuries he hasnā€™t spoken about yet?

1 Like

No roof so if it rains Iā€™m gonna get bloody soaked!
However the pies are very nice so every silver lining and all that

1 Like

Could be one of the injuries Flynn did not want to tell us about