D 1-1 vs Stockport County (A) - League Two - Sat 1st Oct, 3pm

Don’t suppose you driving down from Cumbria and got space for a little 'un in the car? I’m in Wigan, got ticket but can’t get to Stockport due to train strike and busses being hopeless!

Afraid I’m not coming from Cumbria, I live in Leeds now so will be coming from the other side of the Pennines. Otherwise would happily help out.

Got a few jobs to do in the morning before I can 100% be sure I’m able to go - but if I do and there was a way for you to get into Manchester centre or somewhere I may be able to offer a lift from there? I probably won’t know for sure until late morning, but if you don’t get sorted I can drop you a message before I set off?

2 Likes

I can’t understand these posters who retain the name of some random place they used to live in years ago in their UTS name :grin::laughing:

Thanks anyway. Sounds a bit complicated as it would take me ages to get to Mcr on a bus if you call late morning. Sounds like you’ve got a busy schedule mate so last thing you need is waiting around for me on a random bus :grin: Thanks for the offer though, much appreciated :+1:

1 Like

Cannot believe were not undercover for stockport game i should have checked

Swore I wasn’t going tomorrow after last Saturdays debacle.
See you all tomorrow.

3 Likes

There is a God. Suffice to say I’m chuffed and will see some of you tomorrow. It’s all really hush hush top secret stuff in terms of the identity of my saviour. But blimey he is ancient and moans a lot :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

We’ve had a productive week I’m sure we will win this one.

1 Like

How the hell are we even gonna put a team out for this one? Clubs full of cripples

1 Like

That’s no way to speak about our long serving board members……Back off!!

Probably be around 900 saddlers in attendance… what an amazing turn out under the circumstances. No win in 11 what a credit to the club our support is .

7 Likes

Imagine the following on the back of an eleven undefeated.

1 Like

Doubly brilliant when you consider the ongoing train strikes, I’m thwarted yet again so back on the booze bus to fulham for my fix, getting far too regular. sunrise over Middlesbrough not enough to wake these pair up :joy:

4 Likes

Sounds really encouraging from Flynn, really positive the team have had an excellent week of preparation. Walsall Fan TV (The joy and the pain) had also confirmed their attendance which is always a bonus.

1 Like

He’s gonna have to re-imagine his ‘saying’ to ‘the pain and the pain’!

The support this club receives really is amazing, it’s time to give something back WFC!

1 Like

Phenomenal support. Unreal.

Barely deserved but some effort that.

Won’t be there myself unfortunately despite it being the only club to genuinely sit on the banks of the Mersey.

Going myself today off in a bit been to stockport a few times over the years, remember a great scott houghton goal winning the game cut in from the left and curled it in and also taking my lad who has never been so looking for a sneaky 1-0 lol

Off to a wedding this aft, turning my phone off. Good look to the lads, or should we say ‘the players that he is left with’, can see little to inspire confidence that they will not lose again. 1-3.

Does Belg know? :wink:

1 Like

Does the away end actually have a roof on it now?

Regardless of result today it’s good to see Stockport back in the league. Had some cracking teams in late 90s and had a really good cup run in 1997 when Boro only knocked them out on away goals in league cup SF.