D 1-1 vs Sutton United (A) - League Two - Sat 22nd Oct, 3pm

Wish I’d known, I was in London Wednesday and Thursday night! Glad I’m back in the (relative) sanity of Wigan now. Prefer dealing with psycho feral cats than dealing with masses of people in London tbf :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Next time we go it will be monday to thursaday, it is mental on the weekend

Not at the game it’s not - plenty of elbow room even though it’s only a small ground. :joy:

1 Like

Currently nice and sunny here in Sutton, with the forecast being for it to warm up a bit and remain dry until at least the final whistle.

1 Like

16° up here today mate so must be a degree or two more down there.Being spoilt for this time of year,bring us 3 points back mate :+1:t2:

2 Likes

We will have more prime ministers this year than Walsall have away wins since flynn :confused:

2 Likes

Just been in the park playing football with George. Lovely day down here

1 Like

Have had a lunch of pie, mash & liquor (I decided against the eels) on Sutton High Street. Can’t say that I can see the appeal for these chirpy cockney types to wax lyrical about them - much prefer gray paes 'n baecon.

Now having a relaxing pint or two before heading off to the game. Not the only Saddler in here either. :grin:

1 Like

Which pub.

Having coffee and lime and courgette cake in the Waterstones opposite the Wetherspoon’s.

Lovely day down here.

1 Like

Shinner & Sudstone

Courgette in a cake?
The filthy southern savages.

2 Likes

No prizes for guessing why you are in the vicinity of Spoons :smiley:

1 Like

Were in the old bank foods ok.

Was in there last night for a nightcap on the way back from seeing a West End show. The gallery of local Suttonites in there includes James Hunt, WC Grace, David Bellamy and Penelope Keith.

1 Like

Closest one to Sutton station.

The nearest to the ground is probably the Robin Hood (less than 10 mins from our end).

Bennett left back it seems. Why would we try and shoe horn our best player into an unfamiliar position when we have two actual left backs on the bench?

2 Likes

Monthe LB to accommodate White at CH? Both Allen and Gordon on the bench.

Edit: LWB that should be.

2 Likes

Zucchini in their parlance, of course.