D 1-1 vs Sutton United (H) - League Two - Sat 1st April, 3pm

That’s not the point people are making though?

They’re saying Maher should be given a chance, not us putting out a full academy eleven for the remaining games :joy:

Quiet hush around the stadium currently, sense of anticipation at the afternoons proceedings.

1 Like

Do you speak English? :grin:

2 Likes

He means there’s hardly anyone here. :grin:

Mind you, prices have gone up in the Stadium Suite bars from today so not surprised. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks for clarifying / translating :+1: @KingCrod posts are not easy places to go to :+1::grin:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Matt on the bench and no Williams in the 11 thank fook

1 Like

So Comley actually comes into some form then is injured

I’m guessing monthe at LB who’s at RB? Daniels?

No White. Has he picked up enough cards since his last ban to earn another?

Who’s the LWB, Riley?

It’s all become a big mess these days when side is announced.

Peak Walsall post 2018 if it’s Low-McEntee at CB and Daniels and Monthe at full back in flat back 4 anyway. :joy:

Low if a 4, Riley if a 3.

1 Like

MOSSIV back 4. Agile. Nimble. Etc

What’s the betting a 5ft nothing Sutton player will score from a headed set piece

4 Likes

I’m not convinced that there’s enough centre backs in that line-up!

5 Likes

Low can barely control a football and he’s been asked to run into space and whip in endless crosses?!

This is a big game for Sutton United. Bradford currently losing at home to Grimsby and they’re in 7th on 61 points so Sutton would be only two points off with three points.

Just shows what a waste these last three months have been.

1 Like

Right mess if you ask me mate.

With you on this one. If he was even close he’d be making a few sub appearances. When I saw him pre season I thought he looked like he had some talent but nowhere near div 4 ready yet.

What line up is this thpught we were at home

The shackles are off !

1 Like