D 2-2 vs Barrow (H) - League Two - Sat 23rd Oct, 3pm

That’s fair enough and as a newish fan your opinions are as valid as anybody’s. :+1:

I was talking about our current regime. I’ve been going since the mid to early 90s (but maybe 20 odd years still counts as newish, IDK) :+1:

1 Like

I blame your boyish exuberance.

2 Likes

Got to admit I’m nervous for today… be interesting this one

This game really does feel bigger than it ought to be. ‘Pivotal’ sums it up perfectly.

Nothing to worry about. A George Miller hat-trick today is on the cards.

Just for interest as well, there is an article in the Sun today about George Miller. Apparently his uncle is ex Premier ref Mark Halsey. He said he knew Matt Taylor from before when he was at Bolton. It says that Halsey text Matt Taylor in the summer to recommend Miller to him. So it would appear that this one possibly wasn’t down to Fullarton but a case of who you know!!!

If I get done for copyright it definitely wasn’t me that posted this!!! Lol.

Great read that. Craig Bellamy bits funny I s​:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: myself :rofl::joy:

Don’t have expectations, have hopes. So I hope for a good result and injury free game.

Starting to see a settled squad :slight_smile:

Phillips back in from the shade :wink: likes it at home scored in each of his last 3 home games according to WM :+1:t2:

A bit more like autumn temperatures today - let’s hope the football warms us up a bit.
The semblance of a settled 11 - no Mickey Mouse “projects” thank goodness.

Menayese will let Josh out of his back pocket for the toilet at half time.

I think today Gordon will know what it’s like to run into human brick walls

I look forward to josh gifting us a penalty

1 Like

The former player back for today’s game is … Ian Roper.

Not a legend - he’s a legend+

4 Likes

Wasn’t Ian roper the last player to get a testimonial?

Who the hell is responsible for the prematch tunes ffs :expressionless:

1 Like