D 2-2 vs Exeter City (A) - League Two - Sat 2nd Oct, 3pm

Osadebe trained all week, so much for his dying man act on the pitch.

4 Likes

OSADEBE TRAINED ALL WEEK.

Hahahahha

@ShropsSaddler @Shrewsbury-Saddler who else gave me grief as well. Come on.

Edit. @stig231 thoughts?

5 Likes

That’s a shocker tbf :rofl::rofl::rofl:

So basically the worst he had was a bruised foot, yet got carried off by 2 men :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Stop being toxic :grin:

3 Likes

Don’t forget absurd and embarrassing.

Paddy osadebe. A truly dogshit footballer. Lying on his arse for five mins being a causal factor in the rovers revival last week is what we have come to accept at Walsall football club.

You gotta love it.

2 Likes

I’ve already lumped on Exeter to win 4-2 at 50-1. I’m not sure where we’re going to get our 2 goals from mind you.

Osadebe hopefully Natalie.

I’ve just heard that Osadebe has changed his first name by deed poll to Lazarus.

3 Likes

My thoughts @Jamessaddler ? Pretty much the same as they were on Saturday.

What I saw at the time was that Osadebe appeared to not be able to put any pressure on his foot and was unable to walk so needed helping round the pitch by the 2 physios. Admittedly I only watched as the physios started to help him down the side of the pitch (not all the way round back to the dugouts) then went back to watching the game.

I was around 50 yards away in the upper tier and I’m not a medically trained professional who was speaking to him at the time so not sure what more thoughts you want from me?

3 Likes

Just your thoughts.

I’m not going to accuse any player of feigning injury but even at very best here, he’s a massive fanny that has cost us a sub at a key part of a game. The most he could have had is an impact injury and reacted like he’d got a compound fracture.

Also, it’s been virtually two weeks since Kinsella got injured. Presuming he’s going private, what’s the f***ing hold up?

My thoughts are that it’s good news that it’s not as bad as it appeared at the time.

2 Likes

Two weeks is a lot sooner than the months it took for Holden to be diagnosed properly and then operated on!

1 Like

Indeed.

My thought on the oss “injury” at the time was that he’d gone down expecting a foul - he didn’t get one so feigned serious injury/death as has become all too common in the modern game. The ref ignored him and so did the gasheads.
He was seriously limping though as he left so I thought maybe my initial thoughts were incorrect.
I’ll make no further comment on his miraculous recovery…………

5 Likes

We will be very lucky to see Holden in a Walsall shirt this season, so we can write him off as a possible player to stop the rot. This is major surgery, even a fit footballer will need six months recoup before even considering trying to do his job, not his fault of course, but there have been some delays in diagnosis without doubt.

1 Like

Well I didn’t give you grief (I hope) but I did disagree with your assessment. It looks like you might have been correct that the injury wasn’t as bad as some of us thought. It doesn’t mean that he was faking it though and we shall never know whether he could have played on. Clearly his attitude as well as his ability will come under even more scrutiny now from those who think he is not of the right standard for this league.

3 Likes