D 2-2 vs Exeter City (A) - League Two - Sat 2nd Oct, 3pm

I think he was faking it, 100%, but take on yours and saddlersone points in order to ground myself, as emotional composure was never my strongest asset. I’m pissed off. Granted.

I won’t boo him, but his cards marked. With a big X.

Don’t anyone discount the seriousness of this crap either. None of us would ever accept this sort of nonsense in any other facet of our lives. None of us.

2 Likes

I don’t think he was faking it. I do however think he’s soft a shit :man_shrugging:

The other alternative is that he felt a knock, made a big deal, because he doesn’t really fancy playing.

Which is faking it IMO.

Probably not good news , the swelling has to reduce before surgery can take place .

Cannot believe there is a thread on this match, who would want to spend that much cash and time travelling to see this current shambles of a squad.

However believe pies are OK there.

4 Likes

Fair play to those who do. Big time.

1 Like

A match thread in The Match Centre 21/22…Imagine my surprise. :astonished:

2 Likes

Wim crap 0-3 and bottom of the league.

Get a point out of this and I’ll do a small turd. Eat it. Then take osadebe out for a steak dinner.

1 Like

What would you do if we took all 3?!

1 Like

They certainly used to be at Michael Caine’s restaurant opposite the church, but I don’t think he still ownes one there now? He moved to Lympstone Manor now

Pics and / or videos or it never happened

1 Like

Well 300 fans are going.I think they deserve our support and I hope they have a pleasant surprise.

6 Likes

That’s incredible.

1 Like

4-2 Exeter

Our two goals being a dodgy pen after 7 minutes and own goal after 78 minutes. Lump on

I won’t be risking a tank a fuel on this one but another 400 ish following is quite remarkable really. Contrast this with the sub 230 Super White Vale army at Swindon.

1 Like

2 hr drive there

2 hrs getting drenched

£5 for a bottle of water

Heavy loss

2 hrs driving back

Course om gooin

3 Likes

Will you use mouth wash first

1 Like

I’m in Hayle, driving 240 miles back tomorrow night for a near 360 mile round trip on Saturday. Didn’t plan that too well.