D 2-2 vs Exeter City (A) - League Two - Sat 2nd Oct, 3pm

I just knew Osadebe was not really ‘injured’
I said to my mate Saturday, the bloke never touched him, I stick by it, as I said on the match thread.
He was embarrassed, which is why he stayed down. I also said to my mate if he’s not properly injured I would sack him. He didn’t convince me then and he doesn’t convince me there is a player there.

1 Like

0-3

Osadebe hat trick followed by him baring his arse at the away end

5 Likes

They deserve a bloody medal I don’t know about our support I hope we put a performance on for them at the very least.

1 Like

Labadie owes the manager and players a performance that’s for sure.

Should be sacked on the spot if he comes back and gets sent off again.

Not a clue who plays alongside him though.

It’s not too bad on the train. Just under two hours if you drive down to Worcestershire parkway and change at Cheltenham.

Would’ve probably done this if I hadn’t done Newport the other week…which has obviously put me off for aways this side of xmas!

Haven’t they put a roof on the away end now? Yeah forecast looks horrific for Saturday. You never know, I’ll go for a battling 1-1 like at Bradford when many were tipping a heavy defeat.

Labadie will not change ask fans of his former clubs lunatic and liability are two words i have seen used.

It doesn’t matter how crap things are, or how unlikely a good result is, the fact remains you can’t beat an away trip.

3 Likes

It’s going to be tough for the next few games, the growing injury list does nothing to diminish that.
Bradford apart, we’ve not done well on the road so far, I have a (sinking) feeling of same service, different day.
I’m not giving up just yet and I have faith in MT, but he’s got to light a fire under the players to get them to perform week in and week out, it’s not been good enough and he knows that.
Safe travels to all who are going tomorrow, coming home with three points would make my week…yours too I suspect.

1 Like

Unfortunately I can’t go to away games these days as I have to care for my Dad. A lot has been written on the other threads about Ossodit and his “injury” last week, which was obviously not as serious as he made out at the time. Without doubt what he did cost us the match as whilst he was down on the ground the team lost it’s concentration, shape and focus, which ultimately lead to the corner from which Rovers equalised.

The more I think about what Ossodit did the angrier I get. Just a thought, and just to make it clear to him , I would suggest to any fans that bravely and loyally go to Exeter tomorrow to take the following action in protest!!! If Ossodit comes on as a sub, (I assume he will be on the bench), the moment he walks on the pitch, all Walsall fans fall the floor shouting out in agony and then get up and hop around on one foot for a minute!!! Hopefully this should get across to him that his actions and acting of last week will not be tolerated by us, the Fans!!! Moreso, and if I were MT, I would be livid with any player that did this and cost my side so dearly!!!

2 Likes

Taylor’s got no choice unfortunately. If he’s fit he will play either starting or on the bench because he’s literally our only back up forward option at the moment.

What a terrible indictment of this squad.

3 Likes

I don’t go to away games but quite like that. Much better than booing.

If we boo him or any player it just comes across as the fans dont like him and can be judged to just be toxic fans getting on a players back. But a visual action like the one I propose will make it very clear what we all, or the majority of us, think about what he did last Saturday. Will probably get on tv as well!!! Lol.

A useless stat - it is, apparently, 43 years since 2 league managers with the same name faced each other.
Last time it was Bobby Campbell of Bristol rovers and Fulham

9 Likes

Fantastic bit of info.

May be we could also throw in a song of something like, " Let’ all do the Paddy, let’s all do the Paddy, we all fall down." At which point all fans collapse to the ground shouting out in agony!!! This way it could be done without him even being on the pitch!!!

1 Like

Having said that I may be naive but I am still unsure about the blokes" injury."

1 Like

Don’t say that @WestieJack the zombies will arise to put you right!

How are things in Walsall? Lovely here in Exmouth.

3 Likes

Is that Jamie Fullerton lying on the beach there??

5 Likes

It’s Osadebe waiting for the physio.

13 Likes