D 3-3 vs Hartlepool United (A) - League Two - Sat 25th Feb, 3pm

Yeah I agree with that.

The only theory I have on that is that he plays central of the three and maybe less likely get the ball from the gk or from throw ins / free kicks than the two either side?

That’s not factual I’m just speculating….but he has actually played more inaccurate long passes and short passes than White and Monthe….:joy::man_shrugging:

I think Daniels gets desperate at times and tries to get the team playing but gets caught in possession, Monthe and white are just so slow and always miss the obvious ball.

The midfield need the ball a lot earlier when the space is there, they usually receive it late and under pressure.

1 Like

On the subject of centre halves I’d like to see us do what so many others have done to us this season and waltz into their half unchallenged.

I assume you mean intellectually rather than physically, as they are two of our quickest players. And the obvious ball is not always the best one.

No Kinsella(on bench) Songo’o starts.

No Walsall Fan TV (the joy and the pain) there today unfortunately.

Quite a defensive midfield pairing but let’s see what happens :joy:

1 Like

Looks like we are set up for another goalless draw :smiley:

2 Likes

Not sure I agree with the pairing against the team with the worst goal difference in the league.

1 Like

Songo’o and Comley?!

Talk about trying to win :rofl:

It’s ok if it gives a platform to Wilmott / Allen / Hutchinson to break more and join in closer to Knowles and Stevens….

1 Like

Hopefully Comley and Song’o sitting in give the wingbacks licence to play higher up the pitch and get some balls into the box. Seems a long time since we’ve used any width.

1 Like

Not intellectually no I wouldn’t no that, but the decision making is slow.

That’s a big if - but can only comment after! :joy:

2 Likes

At least Riley and Kinsella there albeit not 100% ready has theyd be starting with those 3 cumbersomes instead. No Matt though. Low to go upfront after 50 minutes. This side stinks of no goals. Another chance for our first double !!

Hopefully that will be the case, it looks very negative to me and certainly comes across like it’ll be much of the same as we’ve witnessed for a good few games now.I’d love to be wrong naturally.

1 Like

I’ve got as many boils as we have scored goals in the last 7 games - i.e. not many!!

1 Like

It all boils down to this then.

1 Like

4-0 up at half time, couple of sendings off, followed by a Kiernan hat-trick to make it interesting. Or 0-0.

1 Like