D 3-3 vs Hartlepool United (A) - League Two - Sat 25th Feb, 3pm

So he didn’t “boot” it then?

2 Likes

Just read the pre match comments from the gaffer, thought it was really good of him to admit he was only concentrating on us today and had no thoughts on Hartlepool.

1 Like

:face_with_peeking_eye::rofl:

He booted it as often as anyone else, which is what I said.

Any idea what the expected hoof data for today is?

4 Likes

Latest betting predicts ball will be “on the floor” for approx 3 mins 23 seconds of 97 minutes played

6 Likes

No, that’s just our first goal kick.

2 Likes

On a more serious note didn’t realise Southend were in so much trouble .
Kind of makes you realise how lucky we are with our ownership when you have a look at what there owners are like.

4 Likes

I can vouch for that,he went to the local fete to raise some money for charity. He sat in a chair and people had to guess how many boils he had on his face,the prize was 2 tickets to the next home game :joy:… nobody guessed right :thinking:

That’s because nobody consulted the Expected Boils stats.

2 Likes

Just passed the team bus on the outskirts of Leeds, would imagine that’s a bit later than they would plan, 2 pm arrival for them ?

2 Likes

We arrived at Jackson’s Wharf before midday having diverted past the M18 and got on to the A1 further up.

Exactly always A38, M1 M18 then A1(m). Never go up the M1 past Sheffield if it can be avoided. Lorries on those bloody long hills.

Got a friend who has been a die-hard Shrimpers fan for 60 years & he is very worried about it.

Looking at it he should be .
Like I say makes you realise how lucky we are.

1 Like

You got any examples to prove that they’ve been good enough to do it?

Like opening a good bottle of red wine and taking a swig before it has had time to breath

Philistines !!! :smile:

While no one could convince anyone that anyone’s done it often enough there is evidence to show our better performances and to a lesser degree our better spells within games have come from when we’ve involved the ball players more often.

But I also think Daniels is one of ours better ball players , so it’s strange that we have so many issues linking the 2.

No