D 3-3 vs Newport County (H) - League Two - Sat 1st Jan - 3pm

Nor me
Can watch it on my phone using 4g network though. How’s Tenerife?

1 Like

I’m being told off by my feminist household ( even the cat has had his balls cut off) for describing her as a crap female referee.

The referee of unimportant gender was truly awful though. Don’t think I’ve seen a more nailed on penalty this season. Plus the constant shirt pulling from every set piece by county. Dire

2 Likes

A really good game in which we showed great character to get a point. Newport were the better team in the first half but for most of the second half we battered them which is something we have not done before this season. We should have won on chances created and at the end I thought we were perhaps a shade unlucky not to win.
As for our ex-players I thought Norman was excellent but Clarke was poor and was clearly knackered at the end.
The referee was not good but I wonder whether we would have scored from any of the three penalties we should have had!!

Sorry mate it’s working for me at home with WiFi I’m sure there will be more links later I’m gutted after Wilkinson scored his first(for us :joy:) they carried on celebrating and he pointed at me but the highlights don’t go on for that long they also missed the one their bloke sliced over the bar just before we scored still calming down mate what a game.

You must have been sat right by me and my lad Scooby haha, I’m the one holding my boy in the red coat and pointing at the lads…had a high five off Paddy too…loved it!

1 Like

Earing was then taken off shortly after and Osadebe had played well up to then. It was Wilkinson for Phillips that made the difference. Phillips did not get involved against a tough defence.

I am just not convinced by Labadie but I accept he did make them nervous.

I was sat just by the tunnel that takes you to the new done out bar FL5 Seat 111 Row A it’s good down there but annoying when folk walk past or stop to watch the game when an attacks happening.I was standing on the wall after we scored the equaliser grey hoody on.It was a brilliant game defensively a shocker but chances galore thought we might even nick it at the end.

Oh right

It is sweltering mate, got to have hit 30 degrees today, the apartments are all time share and have got that bit of 90’s grandeur about them, only one bed but they could have fitted another 2 in easy.
When I found out we had our own direct access to the pool I thought we had dropped on, until I tried to get in and my toes turned blue😂
The Canaries sure know how to put a firework display on though lol

1 Like

Just watching the Wilkinson goal back, he’s hit that with his weak foot too!

5 Likes

Definitely a feather in their cap

1 Like

Been here 2 days and eaten Chinese and Indian we a very cultural :joy:

2 Likes

Special mention for Rushworths save towards the end when he dived at the feet of the onrushing forward and he came up with the ball.
I think it was 2-3 at the time so that would have buried us. Also he made a nuisance of himself in their box in the build up to our third goal.
I know that the game was littered with defensive errors, but I think those comebacks today ought to give the team more confidence than any of scrappy wins from earlier in the season.

15 Likes

Enjoyed the highlights (in a weird way!) and the scenes at the end after the 3rd equalizer are brilliant!

Anyone see White and Menayese giving Ash Taylor proper evils after Newport’s second goal, Menayese especially. Taylor just walked off and didn’t even look at them. Seemed like something wasn’t / isn’t right there.

1 Like

We went out in Sabinillas last night. Irish bar followed by an Indian. I was fuckin depressed by the time I got home tbh. Turned down an invite to a party at a friends house based on trying to keep the lad entertained.

First and last time I do that on NYE

1 Like

If you hadnt noticed somehow the he was a she !!!

1 Like

There was the same sort of exchange in the first half as well. Not good or promising for the future. The defence was truly awful today

Uploaded to YT, hopefully that works.

5 Likes

I also lumped on and cashed out at the right moment.

A very enjoyable afternoon all in all.

2 Likes

Next year give him a few hundred euros and send him to Deseos De Venus in Marbella, THAT will keep him entertained :joy::wink:

No, how odd.

1 Like