Dan Scarr to leave

Odds n argyle being relegated? Maybe Keates as their next manager?

2 Likes

Plymouth managers take on Scarr

Dan is a dominant centre-back. We were close to potentially pursuing it in January but obviously he was still under contract at Walsall and it would have cost us monies.

"We were hoping that he wouldnā€™t sign a contract at Walsall and he didnā€™t, hence why we have furthered our interest with it.

"Heā€™s dominant in both boxes, he gets the first contacts. His stats are up there. His data is probably one of the best in blocks and first contacts.

"And I was pleased when he asked me for a goal bonus because he wanted to get on the end of things as well.

1 Like

Think Im going to drop Ā£ 20 on Ryan Lowe to be the first L1 manager sacked in the new season

1 Like

What Ā£100 :roll_eyes: Tight fisted gits

Snap ā€¦

ā€¦And goes absolutely anywhere ā€¦

I would think he already had for you to give him a contract ā€¦ :wink: :wink:

4 Likes

Remember Scarr making a mistake at Plymouth that cost us the opening goal In a 3-0 defeat in his first season.
He will not be a huge miss for us and has got himself a decent move to a bigger club .
Always gave his all and I wish him all the best .

3 Likes

Thereā€™s always been a player somewhere in there for me, attributes, heā€™s fairly quick for a defender and he can head butt the ball as good as anyone.

But he makes 3 or 4 brain farts a game, constantly. If he carves out another league one contract ill be amazed. But to a L1 club he is probably well worth the punt. HE aint costing much in Plymouth terms, if he is, they are sociopaths.

I need an agent.

6 Likes

ā€‹Good luck, but Iā€™m not bothered too much. He had some good moments, some bad too, but as a main central defender? Well, nope.ā€‹

1 Like

In other words they tapped him up in January and he was never staying anyway.

4 Likes

Perhaps he just fancied a game of bowls?

1 Like

Canā€™t actually believe heā€™s got a league one move.

He wonā€™t last long at that level, nice guy Iā€™m sure but very very average at league 2 level and no great loss for me.

2 Likes

The worst distribution Iā€™ve seen for many a year

Getting rid of players with a losing mentality is very encouraging

5 Likes

Non league player

2 Likes

Iā€™m made up heā€™s gone.
I hope we offered him Ā£10 a week on his new contract.
Very non league, no quality and a poor excuse for a footballer.
Easily replaced.
Glad I wonā€™t have to see him walking round mere green anymore with his WFC tracksuit on trying the billy big ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

1 Like

Another player on the payroll who wanted to leave for months :rage:

Yes, but for all his limitations he didnā€™t coast the second half of the seasonā€¦

1 Like

Proves why we were so bad last season doesnā€™t it,and Iā€™m glad each and every one of them has gone because Iā€™m sure Matt wonā€™t be carrying any passengers in his squad,I can see us building a squad that all fight for each other and all want to be successfulā€¦ canā€™t wait.

Not been funny mate but Iā€™ve heard this time and time again, the club have a long way to go to earn my trust.

1 Like

Well, heā€™s left (on) a permanent Scarr

Any combination of Clarke, Sadler, Jules, Leak was better than any combination including Scarr.

But was conveniently injured for a big portion of it. Was atrocious when he came back.

1 Like